ADVERTISEMENT

FSU - Louisville game

These rankings are pathetic!!! FSUis noway a number 2 team, Baylor looked pathetic last night and Houston really didn't look good the other night. So how do they rank these teams ? This preseason hype rankings has to go out the door!!!! And it's time for a full playoff system.

Btw FSU is just getting their arses kicked!!!

FSU fans cannot sit here and tell me with a straight face that they think Jimbo is an elite coach. How many "elite" coaches let their teams constantly start sluggish and slow like this guy repeatedly does?

fsu fans are not known for intellectual honesty...we have been telling them this years.

Fellas can u guys feel the shift happening? FSU slipping down while UF are on their way back up? Feels good...

Laughing-GIF_1.gif

Bwhahaha FSU players didn't show up but their uniforms did. Maybe that hand, foot and mouth disease is affecting their playing ability?

FSU's oline makes ours last year look competent. Damn they're bad. Francois should legit check himself out the game for his own safety.

Reactions: 46885
The Noles played themselves out of the playoffs today.

They are the #2 team in the country, but they are down by 46 points?

WOW.

Thank you for your participation in the 2016 season, Noles. :eek:

Do any Noles still want to disagree with me that your DC Charles Kelly is not any good? I said it all last year as well. His defenses are out of position all over the field. Terrible coached unit.

Clemson will absolutely Jameis the Noles if the Noles don't play dramatically better.

Noles all about some yard ball with this kid
Not today
Clemson is licking their chops

USF might give them all they want next week

I get their defense giving up buku yardage, but damn they are letting them in end zone so easy.

Francois looks confused, very confused. I love it! May this be the beginning of another lost decade!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT