ADVERTISEMENT

FSU Amends ACC Lawsuit…

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
(AP News)
TALLAHASSEE, FL-

In a shocking legal maneuver, attorneys representing Florida State University have added a count to their lawsuit against the ACC requesting the court to declare the school the official conference football champions without having to win a game in the 2024 season.

“It’s clear that FSU is so much better than the other ACC athletic members that we really shouldn’t have to actually go through the motions of proving it on the field,” said FSU Athletic Department Information Spokesperson, Red Bozonovich. “We’d prefer spending our time seeking a league that actually fits our stature rather than having to compete against lesser competition.”

The ACC declined to provide its initial response comment on the newly filed pleading. “We’re not going to comment on active litigation,” said ACC Member Competition Director, Giddy Laughowicz “All I can say at this time is that the other ACC football members are VERY glad they have the opportunity to play FSU in 2024, [Ha ha ha].”

The court has provided no indication whether the new filing would be accepted.

Last edited:
Boston College and Georgia Tech. TWO UNRANKED schools might say differently?

Meh Manny Santiago GIF by UFC

(AP News)
TALLAHASSEE, FL-

In a shocking legal maneuver, attorneys representing Florida State University have added a count to their lawsuit against the ACC requesting the court to declare the school the official conference football champions without having to win a game in the 2024 season.

“It’s clear that FSU is so much better than the other ACC athletic members that we really shouldn’t have to actually go through the motions of proving it on the field,” said FSU Athletic Department Information Spokesperson, Red Bozonovich. “We’d prefer spending our time seeking a league that actually fits our stature rather than having to compete against lesser competition.”

The ACC declined to provide its initial response comment on the newly filed pleading. “We’re not going to comment on active litigation,” said ACC Member Competition Director, Giddy Laughowicz “All I can say at this time is that the other ACC football members are VERY glad they have the opportunity to play FSU in 2024, [Ha ha ha].”

The court has provided no indication whether the new filing would be accepted.

Ever since they changed the primary logo, FSU has sucked. All Natties were won under the better looking blood feather and more masculine face. For UF, I dislike the slanted font and edgier looking changes Meyer got implemented. I prefer the colors of the original Gators head primary logo over the slightly edited current one too.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT