• MIKE NORVELL

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • JEFF SCOTT

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • OTHER (post in comments)

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
mike-leach.gif

My guess is they will make a play for Mark Stoops. Leach is an oddball dude and I'm not sure how he would fit.

My guess is they will make a play for Mark Stoops. Leach is an oddball dude and I'm not sure how he would fit.

Stoops has a huge buyout at Kentucky. Almost as big as Willie’s. Is F$U going to spend THAT much money? Doubt Stoops is salivating at the Hole job.

They NEED to hire Kiffin...and it would be absolutely terrifying if they did. If sadgator was the FSU AD the first and only call he would have to make would be to Kiffin on that snook fishing boat. He IS the guy.

If FSU doesn’t hire him...it is a GIGANTIC mistake...(and sadgator will be delighted if they don’t.)

I voted other. Because unlike all of those candidates, I have no current buyout from my current job. I can leave said job in as little as 2 weeks and start organizing recruiting for the following year and that will give me enough time to completely explore Coaching For Dummies cover to cover and all of it's hidden intricacies contained within. I will work for half as much as my predecessor and I'm pretty confident that I can still manage 9 wins in the next 2 seasons as such.

I will be fully willing to supply my own golf cart for the position.

I highly doubt you'll find a better bargain out there anywhere.

I voted other. Because unlike all of those candidates, I have no current buyout from my current job. I can leave said job in as little as 2 weeks and start organizing recruiting for the following year and that will give me enough time to completely explore Coaching For Dummies cover to cover and all of it's hidden intricacies contained within. I will work for half as much as my predecessor and I'm pretty confident that I can still manage 9 wins in the next 2 seasons as such.

I will be fully willing to supply my own golf cart for the position.

I highly doubt you'll find a better bargain out there anywhere.
HIRED!

Urban Meyer, and Bob Stoops are sure to be contacted. Doubtful they are viable canidates. I don't think you can go with a guy learning on the job again, so coordinators are also likely out. That leaves a guy like Kiffen, who has been sacked multiple times for not performing. Then you have PJ Fleck, Matt Campbell, Matt Rhule, who are young guys in non traditional programs. Two are undefeated right now in P5 conferences at Minnesota, and Baylor.

Mike Leach is an offensive guru, weird dude though. It might be scary watching his offense with Florida speed(although he may be a less heralded Chip Kelly).

The Kentucky Stoops is most likely the least attractive name, but he just won 10 games at Kentucky last year. If the boosters can pay out the 12 million dollar buyout, I doubt money will be the issue in his buyout Kentucky. They just proved they might be tired of all this losing. I thought they were bankrupt, thus the reason I thought Willie would be there another couple years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT