ADVERTISEMENT

FOX NEWS IS SINKING FASTER THAN THE TITANIC

gatorpitcher71

Baby Gator
Feb 7, 2007
INSTEAD OF BEING THE DOMINANT CONSERVATIVE MEDIA , FOX HAS MADE THE BRILLIANT DECISION TO COMPETE WITH MADCOW , WOLFMAN , ABC, CBS ... THE UP AND COMING NETWORK IS NEWSMAX WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY ON A LIMITED BUDGET , WITH NO STUDIO , EVERYTHING IS DONE ON ZOOM ... YOU WOULD THINK A TRUE CONSERVATIVE WOULD SEE AND OPPORTUNITY TO SIMPLY TELL THE TRUTH ... WHEN DOES THE EXODUS FROM FOX BEGIN ,,, ANY THOUGHTS ON WHO SHOULD BUY A NETWORK AND WHICH HOSTS TO USE AS TALENT ???,,, MY FIRST ROUND PICK WOULD BE 1 , TUCKER 2 LOU DOBBS 3 JUDGE JEANINE

Not watched a lot of Fox news in a long long time. Keeping twinkle toes Smith for as long as they did was too much for me.

Where they are screwing up is possibly losing me from foxnews.com

I may make WND my home page again or DailyWire. Their ad block sensors popup and bog down my browser so that had them on the path to deletion already. Calling the race while recounts and lawfare are going on pretty is the penultimate but not final nail.

Not watched a lot of Fox news in a long long time. Keeping twinkle toes Smith for as long as they did was too much for me.

I may make WND my home page again or DailyWire. Their ad block sensors popup and bog down my browser so that had them on the path to deletion already. Calling the race while recounts and lawfare are going on pretty is the penultimate but not final nail.
Tatum report is pretty good, and I think Bongino just started Bongino Report.

WND back to being home page and foxnews.com out. Aid and comfort to the enemy while the war is still ongoing ( lawfare and recounts.) DailyWire is just politics and WND offers up more news. Fox is better than both but I must move on since they called for Biden before any certs have happened.

It is one thing to realistically point out that SCOTUS does not operate in a societal vacuum and it will be hard for them to rule the right way when the legal team is playing small ball and society will explode if they throw out most if not all unsolicited mail-ins.

It is another to call an election for the enemy of the majority of your viewership when such action is not necessary, makes SCOTUS' job harder than it already will be, and will make Trumps job harder should he prevail at SCOTUS and emerge the winner of the election.

They should point out the odds while still promoting the fact that SCOTUS and Trump have an avenue to correct the fraud that is mail-in voting that was created by unconstitutional judicial fiat.

BREAKING NEWS ON FOX THIS MORNING ,,, PRESIDENT-ELECT BIDEN IS STARTING THE 'HEALING PROCESS" ,THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF VOTER FRAUD ,, AND FINALLY THE WORLD IS INDEED '' FLAT''

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
The unforgivable is hiring Donna Brazille. Handing debate questions under the table to the "smartest" woman in the world might eliminate Donna from consideration for employment at MSNBC.

I might watch Tucker Carlson. I watch Fox Business.

When they censored Newt live on air for mentioning that soros was trying to buy the election, that was it for me.

Fox apparently pulled Judge Jeanine last night because she's too staunch in her defense of Trump.

Lou Dobbs will be axed soon I fear. He's a huge Trump supporter on a network that gets a tenth of the viewers that the main channel gets.

Looks like the people are gone from Fox, check out the ratio....

Gateway pundit is my favorite go-to (if you hadn't noticed. Brietbart, ProTrump news, Liberty Daily are all great. Foxnews.com didn't have a lot of noted news that was breaking for Trump. They ignored it like all the others. I screened shot proof if this in another thread.

Does anyone have a good website for straight news? You know geopolitical, entertainment, sports, tech, science,military etc. WND is good but sparse on content and the other "news" sites I follow are 95 % political. There is more to life than American politics.

I want more stories with actual pics of the new 6th gen fighter that flew the other day. I want to know what the evil Erdogan is doing.
Britain's latest hate speech nonsense.

If you guys ever decide to embrace reality, I suggest the following:

Wall Street Journal
Bloomberg
Economist
Financial Times
USAToday
Reuters
Nature
Science

Uhh bud, I think you need to wake up to that fact that all those news agencies you just listed are lying or have lied to get you to think a certain way.

INSTEAD OF BEING THE DOMINANT CONSERVATIVE MEDIA , FOX HAS MADE THE BRILLIANT DECISION TO COMPETE WITH MADCOW , WOLFMAN , ABC, CBS ... THE UP AND COMING NETWORK IS NEWSMAX WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY ON A LIMITED BUDGET , WITH NO STUDIO , EVERYTHING IS DONE ON ZOOM ... YOU WOULD THINK A TRUE CONSERVATIVE WOULD SEE AND OPPORTUNITY TO SIMPLY TELL THE TRUTH ... WHEN DOES THE EXODUS FROM FOX BEGIN ,,, ANY THOUGHTS ON WHO SHOULD BUY A NETWORK AND WHICH HOSTS TO USE AS TALENT ???,,, MY FIRST ROUND PICK WOULD BE 1 , TUCKER 2 LOU DOBBS 3 JUDGE JEANINE
I watch Tucker and Hannity (sometimes Laura Ingram and Greg Gutfeld). I like Mark Steyn and Mark Levin as well.

BREAKING NEWS ON FOX THIS MORNING ,,, PRESIDENT-ELECT BIDEN IS STARTING THE 'HEALING PROCESS" ,THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF VOTER FRAUD ,, AND FINALLY THE WORLD IS INDEED '' FLAT''
I was think of going on a cruise next year, and no way I’m doing it now. They are going to lose a lot of ships over the ledge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT