ADVERTISEMENT

Football - the state of the State of Tennessee

No real fun beating on rubber dollies when they are already deflated....
Oh, I disagree. I love stomping on a deflated rubber dollie’s head and seeing the pain in the eyes of their fans. Nothing is better than a silent neyland/sanford/joak Campbell. The worse the beating the more hopeless the look in their eyes. I hope we beat them
By 200 every year. It never stops being sweet!

UT won more games than the Gators did last year. They also finished higher in the SEC East division.
This one must have been coached up by the MadDog-dollie.... (MDVol) 😉

UF has won 10 or more games in 4 of the last 10 years.
UT has won 10 or more game in ZERO of the last 10 years, to tie with Candy....
Freakin' Memphis has won 10 or more games in 3 of the last 10 years.
So Memphis is now the best team in tennis-sea....
😂

2021 UF 38 - 14 UT (-24)
And UF is 9-1 vs both tennis-sea and Candy in the last 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: TennesseeGator
This one must have been coached up by the MadDog-dollie.... (MDVol) 😉

UF has won 10 or more games in 4 of the last 10 years.
UT has won 10 or more game in ZERO of the last 10 years, to tie with Candy....
Freakin' Memphis has won 10 or more games in 3 of the last 10 years.
So Memphis is now the best team in tennis-sea....
😂

2021 UF 38 - 14 UT (-24)
And UF is 9-1 vs both tennis-sea and Candy in the last 10 years.
The Gators lost to Central FL in their bowl game last year. So UCF is now the best team in Florida.

The Gators lost to Central FL in their bowl game last year. So UCF is now the best team in Florida.
I guess for a rubber-dollie edge-jew-ma-cated sloppy-drop hillbilly, the comparable statistics are an even balance between UF & UT over the last 10 years.... 😂 🤣 😂

Coached up by the MadDogdollie fo-show..... 😁

(And having to lean on UCF for help is even more pitiful....)

Just hope that the Gators don't have to play UCF next year in the Gasparidiculous bowl.
As long at UT is on the schedule that appears to be an automatic W. Not even sure when the last time UT even won the East.

The tennis-sea rubber dollies won the SECe in UF's rebuild year between UF's 2 NC's...
Well, that about covers it then....
🤣

Got to stick in their craw, that the best QB in tennis-sea history, never won a NC, never won the Heisman, and he went 0-4 vs the Mighty Gators.... 😂

PS -- Arch should go to tennis-sea to carry on the rubber-dolie standards....

Got to stick in their craw, that the best QB in tennis-sea history, never won a NC, never won the Heisman, and he went 0-4 vs the Mighty Gators.... 😂

That doesn't really bother me besides that was a long time ago but thanks for your concern anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR

That doesn't really bother me besides that was a long time ago but thanks for your concern anyway.

Apparently, TIME is relative after all....

My first game at ole Florida Field as a Gator fan was when Heisman Spurrier was our QB, seems like yesterday to me....
😉

Your 'long time ago' was in the Spurrier 1996 NC, with Heisman Wuerffel at QB.
That would make the rubber-dollies last NC in 1999 also a LONG TIME AGO....

So, is Tebow's (the 1st) Soph Heisman and his 2 NC Rings recent, or quite a while ago for you? (this rubber-dollie troll appears to be a shiny brand new rookie)

And oh btw, my concern doesn't include either you, or your sloppy-drop tennis-sea rubber dollies....
😜

Thanks for the walk down memory lane. So your first game was when Steve S. was the QB for the Gators. Just how old are you, dude or should I call you Grandpa?

lZ4R5i.jpg

6ZVOuY.jpg

mHk5uR.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT