ADVERTISEMENT

Florida will beat FSU in the Swamp

Mt.DoraGator

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2013
Yeah it sounds nuts, but hear me out. If Florida leaves Mizzou without injuries, the last game against FSU will be the Superbowl for this year's Gator team. Beat FSU, kill their championship hopes and go to a bowl game. Powerful motivation, particularly if Mizzou beats the Gators then FSU will not be as fired up as should be for the Gators. FSU has beaten one ranked team this year, LSU, the only ranked team they have played. and that game was at a neutral site, (Really...Orlando...a neutral site?) That's the same number of ranked teams the Gators have won (Tenn), UF has already played 4 ranked teams with two more coming up. And playing Jayden Daniels last week will have FSU figuring Jordan Travis will shred the Gators. I think Daniels is quicker and faster (4.5 40 yd dash and reached speed of 21 mph in pads at practice, Tyrek Hill, the fastest player in NFL top speed has been 22 mph in pads this year) than Travis (4.62 40 yd dash, no info on top speed in pads) and hopefully AA will have learned something about defensing a mobile QB.
Just my hopeful opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News