ADVERTISEMENT

Florida @ Miss State...

Our defense starting to get warmed up.

If Miss State keeps tackling like us we probably win this game.

This Miss State team is terrible but it's nice moving the ball finally. I think UCF is going to score like crazy on us with how good they run the ball though. Might be the best rushing team in the whole country.

We found an SEC defense worse than our defense.

Damn our defense is terrible but their defense may be worse.
Not picking on you at all @Gator Fever …. But I was telling you guys that State is really bad this year. I’m sorry that UK doesn’t play them this season to pad our win total.

Enjoy today and get ready for the challenge of the rest of the season.

Not picking on you at all @Gator Fever …. But I was telling you guys that State is really bad this year. I’m sorry that UK doesn’t play them this season to pad our win total.

Enjoy today and get ready for the challenge of the rest of the season.

Yep they are really bad. I dread the UCF game with Malzahns offense. It takes a legit top 10 type defense to slow their running game down. I would be shocked if we held them under 250 yards of rushing after watching them this year.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
Toledo 41 - 17 @ MsSt (-24)

Gators 45 - 28 @ MsSt (-17)

Glad the Gators don't play Toledo this season....

Do I remember someone saying something about 'Fools Gold' after Samford???
🙄

Reactions: gatordad3
Toledo 41 - 17 @ MsSt (-24)

Gators 45 - 28 @ MsSt (-17)

Glad the Gators don't play Toledo this season....

Do I remember someone saying something about 'Fools Gold' after Samford???
🙄
I don't see Fonzie jumping the shark after that "thing" I watched today in Starkville. It was painful to watch, other than winning a game. It was nice to see our offense move the ball for a change, but against who and what is another matter. The Cowbellers are very bad. Not sure if they win 3 games this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT