ADVERTISEMENT

Florida @ Miss State...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
"Coach Roberts is always great when it comes to figuring out offenses or if he played against a previous team or somebody, he's great at pinpointing what they like to do or what's their tendencies or what they like to get into. Coach Roberts is a guru when it comes to stuff like that. He knows the plays, he knows what's coming and I feel like he definitely used his past experiences and resources to get us information." - Boone

Don't worry about this game as Miss State is terrible (got crushed by Toledo) and Coach Roberts knows their QB so we will be able to limit their offense big time.

"Coach Roberts is always great when it comes to figuring out offenses or if he played against a previous team or somebody, he's great at pinpointing what they like to do or what's their tendencies or what they like to get into. Coach Roberts is a guru when it comes to stuff like that. He knows the plays, he knows what's coming and I feel like he definitely used his past experiences and resources to get us information." - Boone

Don't worry about this game as Miss State is terrible (got crushed by Toledo) and Coach Roberts knows their QB so we will be able to limit their offense big time.
You're being optimistic. We should win, but have a lot of key players out with injuries and I have zero confidence in our coaching staff, especially the play caller. Toledo is 3-0 and is always a very good MAC team. Plus, Napier has a terrible road record.

You're being optimistic. We should win, but have a lot of key players out with injuries and I have zero confidence in our coaching staff, especially the play caller. Toledo is 3-0 and is always a very good MAC team. Plus, Napier has a terrible road record.

Yep I don't trust our coaches at all and we seem to make most opposing QBs look like all-stars.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT