ADVERTISEMENT

Football Florida might not beat Samford…

Sad you and I are so opposite, I’m Conservative, good looking, smart, rich, married to a Hot Republican woman, have an awesome daughter, built like Arnold on the 1970’s and you are a Far Left Libby, who hasn’t paid Rivals a dime in 23 years, married to a Rachael Maddow ( or is it Richard as some guy pretends? to be your wife on here. ) clone etc., etc.

BUT,

I couldn’t agree more with the Samford statement. 1st how was that not a penalty on Mertz? The Ref was looking right at it!!!! Right Tackke ( not worth looking up names ) needs to NEVER play a down again, the TE. #6 couldn’t block our #21 Watson who is absolutely useless and how can they play that 450lbs slower than molasses DT? All phases of the team are just awful.

We wil lose 11 games this year with Samford a toss up!

Worse team since 1979’s 0-10-1 when I became a Gator fan.

Bring back Urban. BTW, it would cost 26.7 Million to fire him.

Cam ward on UF

"I played at USC," said Ward, who transferred to Miami from Washington State. "USC wasn't packed, but it was louder than this. I played in Oregon, it was louder than this. The Pac-12 gets misspoken for. Some advice to the fans: If you're going to be loud, you have to be loud when we're huddling. Can't just be loud once we break the huddle. By that time, there's no point. We hear the play. We communicated already. But it was a good atmosphere to play in. And I'm just excited now we were able to get a victory."

Sad you and I are so opposite, I’m Conservative, good looking, smart, rich, married to a Hot Republican woman, have an awesome daughter, built like Arnold on the 1970’s and you are a Far Left Libby, who hasn’t paid Rivals a dime in 23 years, married to a Rachael Maddow ( or is it Richard as some guy pretends? to be your wife on here. ) clone etc., etc.

BUT,

I couldn’t agree more with the Samford statement. 1st how was that not a penalty on Mertz? The Ref was looking right at it!!!! Right Tackke ( not worth looking up names ) needs to NEVER play a down again, the TE. #6 couldn’t block our #21 Watson who is absolutely useless and how can they play that 450lbs slower than molasses DT? All phases of the team are just awful.

This post is actually hilarious

Reactions: 19333lion
Seriously. It is likely going to be close. sadgator isn’t even joking.

If this was the 2021 Sanford team that dropped a Swamp record 42 first half points on us we could have lost but this year's Sanford team just lost to a division 2 team that played its first game as an FCS team. We should destroy them.

If this was the 2021 Sanford team that dropped a Swamp record 42 first half points on us we could have lost but this year's Sanford team just lost to a division 2 team that played its first game as an FCS team. We should destroy them.
Fever, its SaMford, not Sanford. SaMford lost to West Georgia last night 38-29 and is the only sure win for the Gators this year, IMO. They could actually make it closer than the xperst think (as Lee Corso likes to say), but Florida WILL win this game. They better, as I'm taking 2 of our grandkids to their first Gator football game this Saturday!!

Fever, its SaMford, not Sanford. SaMford lost to West Georgia last night 38-29 and is the only sure win for the Gators this year, IMO. They could actually make it closer than the xperst think (as Lee Corso likes to say), but Florida WILL win this game. They better, as I'm taking 2 of our grandkids to their first Gator football game this Saturday!!

I am thinking we win this game like 77 - 10.

I have a neutral view on FL football (i.e. no dog in the fight). Yesterday, someone posted on a Penn State site the question "who will be the first HC fired this year". The leading choice is Napier. NIL or no NIL, your program is going backwards under his stewardship. I think the sooner he is gone the better your outlook will be in the search for a new HC and hope for the future.

I have a neutral view on FL football (i.e. no dog in the fight). Yesterday, someone posted on a Penn State site the question "who will be the first HC fired this year". The leading choice is Napier. NIL or no NIL, your program is going backwards under his stewardship. I think the sooner he is gone the better your outlook will be in the search for a new HC and hope for the future.
This is correct.

We should win. But I’ll take nothing for granted.

Cam ward on UF

"I played at USC," said Ward, who transferred to Miami from Washington State. "USC wasn't packed, but it was louder than this. I played in Oregon, it was louder than this. The Pac-12 gets misspoken for. Some advice to the fans: If you're going to be loud, you have to be loud when we're huddling. Can't just be loud once we break the huddle. By that time, there's no point. We hear the play. We communicated already. But it was a good atmosphere to play in. And I'm just excited now we were able to get a victory."
It wasn’t loud at all. Not sure if Miami had more fans than most away teams, or the heat got to people and they were lethargic…Bur maybe one play on defense we were loud. The crowd was nothing like Tennessee last year. After the first few drives when we could not sustain any offense it was hard to get loud…And the stadium was half empty minutes into the third quarter. No flyover. It was odd in its entirety to be honest.

Reactions: Mrs. Sadgator
Cam ward on UF

He plays in a stadium with less than 100 people in attendance and he's giving us advice?

Reactions: ocalaman
I think they were up 42-35 on us at the half. Final score maybe 70 - 52 or something like that.
Seriously, not even joking, sadgator had absolutely no memory of that game ever being played…and it was 3 years ago!!!!

Must have just skipped it entirely thinking it wasn’t worth it given the opponent…shocking…

Gonna look into perhaps scheduling some memory screening tests this week…

• Haha
Reactions: DLinOrlando
Seriously, not even joking, sadgator had absolutely no memory of that game ever being played…and it was 3 years ago!!!!

Must have just skipped it entirely thinking it wasn’t worth it given the opponent…shocking…

Gonna look into perhaps scheduling some memory screening tests this week…

They lost to a lowly team this last week but their QB did run for about a 100 yards and threw for like 300 yards. It might get a little interesting with how we fare against QBs like that.

GWqrKNOXQAAQO6W

Napier putting all these or designations with the starters like he is scared to hurt the players feelings. Howard being an or with Wingo and Waites being an or at RT is comedy gold.

Cam ward on UF

It was louder at USC at the time only because UF lost after Miami's first TD drive. Now if the game was anything like the UF-Auburn game in 2019....

I didn't even know Miami is his 3rd stop, not 2nd.

It was louder at USC at the time only because UF lost after Miami's first TD drive. Now if the game was anything like the UF-Auburn game in 2019....

I didn't even know Miami is his 3rd stop, not 2nd.

He threw for like 370 yards a game at FCS Incarnate Word. I think he didn't get any big offers because his high school just ran the ball mostly.

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
I haven’t been this fired up about a QB since Timmy got his first start. I believe he is the real deal. Can’t wait for Saturday and getting that toxic spill behind us.

Reactions: Gator Fever
I haven’t been this fired up about a QB since Timmy got his first start. I believe he is the real deal. Can’t wait for Saturday and getting that toxic spill behind us.

I can't wait either and am glad we have the game we do where hopefully he can work on his passing. It probably won't happen but if we beat A&M somehow with Lagway the whole outlook would change - for a week anyway.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Samford is horrible. If this game is even close then Billy should be canned immediately after. Won't know if any adjustments or improvements were made until Texas AM game.
Maybe he'll act like a dipsh1t dancing in the locker after Samford gave up 52 points like dipsh1t Dan did in 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever

Me to, one part of me is so happy for him and excited to watch and hopeful he has bright moments that he can build on. The other part of me is nervous because I don't want his confidence ruined if things go very badly

Reactions: Nicktheslick

BUT,

If your daughter is built like Arnold, are you certain she's your daughter?

The Samford coach said Florida will be the most athletic team they play all year whether Florida is winning games or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT