ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Keys couple attacks tourist for snorkeling too close to their dock, deputies say...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008

FDN7WKN3SBAKHC7S7KBDLGTTN4.jpg

"A Florida Keys couple left a man bleeding after they attacked him for snorkeling close to their waterfront property on Sunday near Marathon, Monroe County Sheriff’s Office deputies said.

The victim’s relatives, who were in a boat about 25 yards from shore, told deputies that Katia De Oliveira, 61, armed herself with a fishing rod, and Paulo De Oliveira, 65, used some kind of pole, deputies said.

Deputies reported finding a 36-year-old man from St. Petersburg bleeding profusely from the head. He said the couple argued with him about his right to snorkel near their dock, deputies said."
-------------------------------

This story made me laugh about how crazy some people are. I remember quite a few years back I was in my boat in the river near some fancy houses over near the beach area and my friend was cast netting for some baitfish near the wall in the river behind a house and the guy came out yelling that we couldn't be near his property or some crap like that and kept going on and on. I finally just started laughing at the guy and told him he was a frickin moron and made a point not to leave further down the river for a bit. The look on his face was priceless.

FDN7WKN3SBAKHC7S7KBDLGTTN4.jpg

"A Florida Keys couple left a man bleeding after they attacked him for snorkeling close to their waterfront property on Sunday near Marathon, Monroe County Sheriff’s Office deputies said.

The victim’s relatives, who were in a boat about 25 yards from shore, told deputies that Katia De Oliveira, 61, armed herself with a fishing rod, and Paulo De Oliveira, 65, used some kind of pole, deputies said.

Deputies reported finding a 36-year-old man from St. Petersburg bleeding profusely from the head. He said the couple argued with him about his right to snorkel near their dock, deputies said."
-------------------------------

This story made me laugh about how crazy some people are. I remember quite a few years back I was in my boat in the river near some fancy houses over near the beach area and my friend was cast netting for some baitfish near the wall in the river behind a house and the guy came out yelling that we couldn't be near his property or some crap like that and kept going on and on. I finally just started laughing at the guy and told him he was a frickin moron and made a point not to leave further down the river for a bit. The look on his face was priceless.
There are TONS of videos like this on YouTube. These fisherman advertise the address of these kind of people many times, and they bombard them

Reactions: Gator Fever
There are TONS of videos like this on YouTube. These fisherman advertise the address of these kind of people many times, and they bombard them
lol I don't blame them. A few people were saying there is a really big problem with people trying to get lobsters down there right near the property which is illegal that close but there is still no excuse for mess like this even if its lobster season. If it bothers you that much and you see they are clearly going after lobsters then just call the authorities - don't go crazy.

lol I don't blame them. A few people were saying there is a really big problem with people trying to get lobsters down there right near the property which is illegal that close but there is still no excuse for mess like this even if its lobster season. If it bothers you that much and you see they are clearly going after lobsters then just call the authorities - don't go crazy.
Agreed!

Libtards dont use common sense to handle situations they dont like.

Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT