ADVERTISEMENT

Florida’s next loss...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
Well kids, we’ve got 8 months until Florida picks up play again...

looking at the 2020 schedule...

We should be 3-0 heading to Knoxville, which will be a MUCH tougher game than people will think, but we should be favored nonetheless. If we get by that one, we are probably looking at LSU (at home) October 10 as the next game we would be “expected” to lose.

If we are undefeated heading into that game, it will be a MASSIVE match-up.

We play Lane Kiffin on the road the following week, then UGA after the bye. That is going to be a crazy stretch...

Reactions: Dawgmaniac9
Sad,

We did not "Crush" Virginia or come even close to it, but we just concluded an 11-2 season with a victory in the Orange Bowl !

Only you could look ahead 8 months to an LSU loss in the swamp - WHY ?

Are you afraid of success ? Reminds me of your fear-full words before the Miami game, the Auburn game, etc.

All of your posts see the glass as half empty - WHY ?

Sad,

We did not "Crush" Virginia or come even close to it, but we just concluded an 11-2 season with a victory in the Orange Bowl !

Only you could look ahead 8 months to an LSU loss in the swamp - WHY ?

Are you afraid of success ? Reminds me of your fear-full words before the Miami game, the Auburn game, etc.

All of your posts see the glass as half empty - WHY ?
I think he's saying that it will be a game that the media and others are expecting us to lose.

Reactions: sadgator

We should be 3-0 heading to Knoxville, which will be a MUCH tougher game than people will think, but we should be favored nonetheless. If we get by that one, we are probably looking at LSU (at home) October 10 as the next game we would be “expected” to lose.

We play Lane Kiffin on the road the following week, then UGA after the bye. That is going to be a crazy stretch...
You are out of your damn mind. Pruitt is utter garbage and Tennessee is still a roaring dumpster fire.

I've said it through the whole 2nd half of the season. They haven't turned their program around. Their OC finally figured out a way to score points. Throw hail mary balls on EVERY DAMN PLAY to their 2 senior WR's who just happen to be the only NFL talent on that team. Let them catch 50% of the balls and UT can score.

That is not program development, that is using the players that Butch Jones got you and developed for you. And they are gone after this year. So my point is, UT has absolutely NOTHING going into 2020. Nothing but a potatohead as a head coach and they are still too dumb to figure out that he's worse than Butch Jones.

You are out of your damn mind. Pruitt is utter garbage and Tennessee is still a roaring dumpster fire.

I've said it through the whole 2nd half of the season. They haven't turned their program around. Their OC finally figured out a way to score points. Throw hail mary balls on EVERY DAMN PLAY to their 2 senior WR's who just happen to be the only NFL talent on that team. Let them catch 50% of the balls and UT can score.

That is not program development, that is using the players that Butch Jones got you and developed for you. And they are gone after this year. So my point is, UT has absolutely NOTHING going into 2020. Nothing but a potatohead as a head coach and they are still too dumb to figure out that he's worse than Butch Jones.
TN might play us tough but we'll handle them, KY and SCjr. I think that we go into LSU 5-0 but we'll see how it plays out and how this next team looks in the first few games.

A little harsher tone than I would have taken, but yeah, this.

I agree with the TN comment, and we can lose our focus any week, but Mullen has kept them focused. Until LSU and UGA show they have a QB, and knowing we have two, next year can be special

Tennessee sucks. You are gonna have to stop with this UT crap sad! I feel like for the past 10-15 years your keep saying we have to watch out for them and they have only beaten us like once in that time span.

Tennessee sucks. You are gonna have to stop with this UT crap sad! I feel like for the past 10-15 years your keep saying we have to watch out for them and they have only beaten us like once in that time span.
True. sadgator doesn’t always say they will win, but sadgator is always leery of playing UT in Neyland. Perhaps it is just the experience of living the 90’s, but sadgator NEVER takes them for granted on the road...

sadgator did legitimately think that Pruitt had them headed in the right direction, but this performance in Jax is definitely a wet fart...

True. sadgator doesn’t always say they will win, but sadgator is always leery of playing UT in Neyland. Perhaps it is just the experience of living the 90’s, but sadgator NEVER takes them for granted on the road...

sadgator did legitimately think that Pruitt had them headed in the right direction, but this performance in Jax is definitely a wet fart...

UT hasn't won a decade against us since the 50's. Yes, they were 3-2 against us in their house in the 90's but we were 5-0 in ours and won the decade 7-3. Oddly, the two wins at UT? Both against Manning.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Why is UT playing the Sooners next year? They have no chance, might keep them from qualifying for a bowl.

Plus they are just playing to Okie's hand. Sooners want the credit for beating an SEC team without playing a good one. Michigan used to do the same with Vandy back in the day. Cowards.

Reactions: PacoGator19
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT