ADVERTISEMENT

Firing Mr Ed for cause?

a-little-column-a-alittle-column-b.jpg

He just sat up there defeated and somehow knows its over, he was doing Muschamps post firing press talking it all past tense and how they didn't get it done and win anything.. Looks like Will after the South Carolina choke in '14...

Reactions: PacoGator19
For 'cause he needs to go.
Maybe he and Lyle have some arrangement where they get to switch schools at a certain point.

Lyle takes his bricks, trowel, and Champions of Life Awards to Gainesville while Mr Ed loads up the donkeys and heads to Knoxville for each man to put in 4 years

Mr Ed would have to give up being the head swamp Donkey. But we got lots and lots of Pink Marble quarrys( one of the rarest types Marble and found almost exclusively in E.Tennessee so he could dress up the
donkeys in Pink Hot Pants and Halter tops. Panama hats with Flamingo feathers in them. as they lug the marble from mine to mill.

Mr Ed could buy a bunch of pink sledgehammers to award those who bust up and load the most rock every week.

Down at F-U, Lyle could go through all the Brick by Brick cliches as well as 5 * hearts.

Maybe he and Lyle have some arrangement where they get to switch schools at a certain point.

Lyle takes his bricks, trowel, and Champions of Life Awards to Gainesville while Mr Ed loads up the donkeys and heads to Knoxville for each man to put in 4 years

Mr Ed would have to give up being the head swamp Donkey. But we got lots and lots of Pink Marble quarrys( one of the rarest types Marble and found almost exclusively in E.Tennessee so he could dress up the
donkeys in Pink Hot Pants and Halter tops. Panama hats with Flamingo feathers in them. as they lug the marble from mine to mill.

Mr Ed could buy a bunch of pink sledgehammers to award those who bust up and load the most rock every week.

Down at F-U, Lyle could go through all the Brick by Brick cliches as well as 5 * hearts.

We are going to bring in a winner, you will continue to be Tennessee.

How about we try Miles...UT tries Chizik and we go from there.

:D

Thats what everyone said about Muschamp and Mac. Its not that easy. Post spurrier you are 1 for 4(Meyer) on picking coaches.
True. But Foley picked 3 of those 4 and he's not here to pick the next one.

True. But Foley picked 3 of those 4 and he's not here to pick the next one.

I agree. Its just not ez to get the right coach. Timing has to be right, i want UF to get the right guy. I hope they do, its just not ez

Foley picked the 3 that sucked. Bad fits. All of them.

Machen picked Meyer.

To be fair to Foley, it was a no-brainer in choosing Urban Meyer at that time. Machen's previous relationship with Meyer at Utah was an advantage for UF & Foley to make that pitch for the head coach position.

I think the other top candidates at the time were Steve Spurrier, Bobby Petrino, and ?Bob Stoops. Those were all solid choices.

Today, nothing looks like a home-run choice.

To be fair to Foley, it was a no-brainer in choosing Urban Meyer at that time. Machen's previous relationship with Meyer at Utah was an advantage for UF & Foley to make that pitch for the head coach position.

I think the other top candidates at the time were Steve Spurrier, Bobby Petrino, and ?Bob Stoops. Those were all solid choices.

Today, nothing looks like a home-run choice.

It seemed a no brainer if you weren't bringing Spurrier back but looking at Foley's other picks I wouldn't have put it past him to try something like he was smarter than everyone else if Machen didn't insist on Meyer.

There was a lot of talk that he wanted to go off the board and hire a muschamp or mcelwain type. He wanted to look like the smartest guy in the room and hire a nobody and have him succeed. He didn’t want others, including fans, telling him who to hire. It’s been said that Machen basically forced him to hire Meyer. There sure was a bunch of foot dragging and slow playing going on. It looked for a while that ND was going to get ahead of us.

Yeah like I said. Rumors.

But you’ve got to admit it sounds plausible. I’d be willing to bet there was a grain of truth in it.

Make no mistake........UF is paying the Sharkhumper every single dime of his buy-out. They cannot prove he did or did not lie about the threats and they can't make him say otherwise. You people are idiots.....you're playing that old fool SOS millions to do nothing but represent UF. Coach M is making out like a fat rat with that heavy paycheck. Good for him.

Make no mistake........UF is paying the Sharkhumper every single dime of his buy-out. They cannot prove he did or did not lie about the threats and they can't make him say otherwise. You people are idiots.....you're playing that old fool SOS millions to do nothing but represent UF. Coach M is making out like a fat rat with that heavy paycheck. Good for him.

He agreed to take 4 million as his buyout. 9 million below contract.

Don't open your piehole unless you have a clue. Or want another bite of pie.

Why are you still here? It's late, brush your tooth and go to bed.

And that Old Fool ran up the score on you at your house just because he wanted to set the record, and because he could.

Last edited:
Reactions: GatorNation79

Are you on bath salts?

Reactions: EvilWayz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT