ADVERTISEMENT

Finally some leadership

I've never understood this. Do you really think Harris will be allowed to make any decisions?

Do you think Hiden is?
Before this Afghanistan debacle I was tracking with you.

But in my mind there's only one person that's awful enough to have made that decision. I'm terrified he might be more in control than we originally thought.

I never thought I'd say this but I sure hope not. I can't imagine how awful Harris would be as President.

It's honestly terrifying.
I can understand the apprehension but I believe they are both on the same level of incompetence. This administration is a turd sandwich. No matter which end of the bread you bite into you’re getting a mouth full of shit.

Before this Afghanistan debacle I was tracking with you.

But in my mind there's only one person that's awful enough to have made that decision. I'm terrified he might be more in control than we originally thought.
I dunno, this has always made sense to me.

Hiden can barely function mentally or physically. Harris has her mental and physical capabilites and is even worse than Hiden.

Point is, neither would sniff the White House in either capacity in a fair election.

I think whoever is pulling the strings went to both, told them we'll rig the election for you, you guys get to call yourselves president and VP, we will take care of all the details.

That's why we never see either and they never have PCs.

It's basically a fake presidency. That's always made complete sense to me, that's why it doesn't matter if Hiden or Harris is in the WH.

That's also why they will clear the deck of any potential challengers on the dem side. Note Cuomo got a complete pass for sending all the elderly covid patients into nursing homes. But as soon as he started popping up as a potential candidate for pres in 2024, they buried him.

All of this has always made sense to me. And I don't think obama really has any input into decision making. I don't think he did while he was pres* either.

All of this has always made sense to me. And I don't think obama really has any input into decision making. I don't think he did while he was pres* either.
Remember, Obama told us all the time he wasn't the one making decisions. He ALWAYS found things out when we did, when it was reported in the paper or on the news.

Remember, Obama told us all the time he wasn't the one making decisions. He ALWAYS found things out when we did, when it was reported in the paper or on the news.
@GhostOfMatchesMalone , tell me you don't remember:

@GhostOfMatchesMalone , tell me you don't remember:
I watched almost no news coverage during the obama years. Seriously, I stopped watching the news completely. I gave it a go in 2009 after he was elected, but I could see where the media was going with their propaganda and I tuned out.

Reactions: gatordad3
I watched almost no news coverage during the obama years. Seriously, I stopped watching the news completely. I gave it a go in 2009 after he was elected, but I could see where the media was going with their propaganda and I tuned out.
Oh, same here. I do not watch the news or read the paper. I do listen to political talk radio when I am in the car. I remember them talking about that ever time anything happened in the US or World, Obama claimed he never knew anything about it until he read about it in the paper the next day like everyone else.

Oh, same here. I do not watch the news or read the paper. I do listen to political talk radio when I am in the car. I remember them talking about that ever time anything happened in the US or World, Obama claimed he never knew anything about it until he read about it in the paper the next day like everyone else.
Either he was lying or his intel community was not doing their jobs.

Well we know that was a lie. Brennan briefed obama and comey on hillary's russian dossier about Trump being a fake in the summer of 2016.

Neither of them said a word.

Reactions: gatordad3
That explains a lot. Political talk radio is rubbish.

lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

giphy.gif

If I win I beat the shit out of you.

If you win I only beat the piss out of you.

Send me your address.
As if. You sound like a big puss, knowing that will never happen.

Only limp dicked pussies feel the need to act like bad asses on the internet.

Reactions: fsumc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT