ADVERTISEMENT

FEMA is not anywhere to be seen in NC

You know, that is all just faked. People aren’t being threatened with arrest for trying to help their fellow citizens. Blackhawk helicopters are not really buzzing the staging area of citizens trying to help. People are being threatened with arrest for using drones to help look for survivors or people who need help. Whole towns weren’t washed away by flood waters. Elon Musk’s wasn’t turned away from trying to bring in and set up satellite links. FEMA didn’t take a week plus to start showing up. All just some right wing conspiracy theories.

You obviously are not paying attention to what is happening in certain parts of NC, GA and TN.
I am basing my statements on first hand accounts of people (3) who have directly dealt with FEMA recently. Small sample size but all people I know well. Your basing your account on right wing news sources 6 weeks before an election.

Sorry, but my sources have 100% credibility and yours have virtually none.

I am basing my statements on first hand accounts of people (3) who have directly dealt with FEMA recently. Small sample size but all people I know well. Your basing your account on right wing news sources 6 weeks before an election.

so your anecdotal evidence is better than his.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 people??? Umm okay.

so your anecdotal evidence is better than his.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Well, my evidence comes from people who I know are telling the truth. His comes from people who have a long history of not doing that and who have incentive to strongly distort the facts.

I would think even you could understand that.

OH, OK, everything that is coming out is nothing but Right Wing conspiracies. I guess Fox News and everyone else just got lucky and found people willing to lie. And I guess all those videos online are just faked as well. SMH

GYw4m4tWUAAsJJ6

Well, my evidence comes from people who I know are telling the truth. His comes from people who have a long history of not doing that and who have incentive to strongly distort the facts.

I would think even you could understand that.
So, now your claiming that you know every single one of the people who are posting negative stories and that they are not trust worthy. OK Mr. Walz, don't worry, WE BELIEVE YOU.

So, now your claiming that you know every single one of the people who are posting negative stories and that they are not trust worthy. OK Mr. Walz, don't worry, WE BELIEVE YOU.
How is it that you didn't get that I was referring to the news sources, LOL. Jeeesh, please try to do better.

Social media post from a relative of mine relating to their recent FEMA experience:

In waiting for yet another storm, I feel compelled to offer my two cents to those I’ve seen bashing, politicizing and believing FEMA is anything but a source of help to our communities that have already been so affected. Most of this misinformation is coming from people who are no where near the affected areas, those who still have electricity those with time to scroll and post and think about politics.

We have lived in a beach house on Madeira Beach for 17 years, Helene took almost everything we own and the house is no longer livable. FEMA has been a lifesaver and has helped more than I ever expected. Every time I’ve spoken to a FEMA rep they have been kind, compassionate and empathetic. I’ve not had to even wait long to speak to someone each time I’ve called, and if the wait was going to be long, they will keep your place in line and call you back.

I saw someone who is no where near the affected area saying people have to “jump through hoops” to get the help they need. I was able to use a device and apply on line and it was quick and simple. For those without access to power or unable to navigate the site, FEMA has boots on the ground, multiple places, multiple days, as well as events set up with legal help and endless hours of reaching out to those in need. There has been so much help and kindness it has shown me, in spite of our losses, how truly blessed we are.

There were government showers, comfort stations, food trucks, cleaning supplies offered etc. For those of us who have lived through it, I’m sure we would all agree, the people around us, those helping as well as those in need of help have all been amazing, caring and compassionate.

My silver lining is a daughter and son in law who have helped beyond any expectations and have offered us lodging, as well as my son who came from afar and got in the trenches with us. These are my heart and soul
❤️

Please don’t politicize these tragedies, the fact that America is already great is so evident in it’s people in the darkest times. We need each other, we are strong together….it’s the division that breaks us.

Social media post from a relative of mine relating to their recent FEMA experience:

In waiting for yet another storm, I feel compelled to offer my two cents to those I’ve seen bashing, politicizing and believing FEMA is anything but a source of help to our communities that have already been so affected. Most of this misinformation is coming from people who are no where near the affected areas, those who still have electricity those with time to scroll and post and think about politics.

We have lived in a beach house on Madeira Beach for 17 years, Helene took almost everything we own and the house is no longer livable. FEMA has been a lifesaver and has helped more than I ever expected. Every time I’ve spoken to a FEMA rep they have been kind, compassionate and empathetic. I’ve not had to even wait long to speak to someone each time I’ve called, and if the wait was going to be long, they will keep your place in line and call you back.

I saw someone who is no where near the affected area saying people have to “jump through hoops” to get the help they need. I was able to use a device and apply on line and it was quick and simple. For those without access to power or unable to navigate the site, FEMA has boots on the ground, multiple places, multiple days, as well as events set up with legal help and endless hours of reaching out to those in need. There has been so much help and kindness it has shown me, in spite of our losses, how truly blessed we are.

There were government showers, comfort stations, food trucks, cleaning supplies offered etc. For those of us who have lived through it, I’m sure we would all agree, the people around us, those helping as well as those in need of help have all been amazing, caring and compassionate.

My silver lining is a daughter and son in law who have helped beyond any expectations and have offered us lodging, as well as my son who came from afar and got in the trenches with us. These are my heart and soul
❤️

Please don’t politicize these tragedies, the fact that America is already great is so evident in it’s people in the darkest times. We need each other, we are strong together….it’s the division that breaks us.
FEMA has not done jack shit. I have neighbors who have not gotten a dime going back to Idalia. Not one effing penny other than the standard $750 check for food and lodging while being displaced. Yeah, that will last about 3 days in a crappy truck stop motel. I am fortunate, even though having been through 3 hurricanes in 14 months where the storm surge was 8 feet, then 3 feet, and recently 10 feet. The only saving grace is my place is on pilings 15 feet above grade. I had sheds lower than that got wrecked with loss of plumbing, siding damage, loss of access to the sheds due to salt water intrusion, and FEMA didn't pay jack shit. Not a penny. Yet DHS has spent billions on illegals with transportation, debit cards, free health care, and imposed these jackasses (many of them criminal outcasts from other countries) on our nation while our own are displaced and suffering. Most of these neighbors are going to have to demolition their ground level homes, the only place they have, that's all they have. Some of them can't even afford to do that, I have no idea where they will live. You can kiss the raw starfish of my ass.

Last edited:
Illegal Alien support by this HORRIBLE administration took all the money. What kind of person vote for this?? With people suffering beyond imagination, Harris and FJB gave OUR MONEY to support ILLEGAL ALIENS. VERY Democratic Party thing to do. F you American taxpayers!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT