ADVERTISEMENT

FEMA is not anywhere to be seen in NC

BillytheC

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
My sister lives in Mediera Beach and lost everything. But she got on the phone with FEMA right away and they are on top of it with her. We will see how it plays out, but she is very happy with them at this point. Especially when you consider how wide spread this disaster is.

Of course, she doesn't have a political agenda one way or the other, so there is that.

My sister lives in Mediera Beach and lost everything. But she got on the phone with FEMA right away and they are on top of it with her. We will see how it plays out, but she is very happy with them at this point. Especially when you consider how wide spread this disaster is.

Of course, she doesn't have a political agenda one way or the other, so there is that.

Awful. I’m sorry to hear that. I'm glad she’s alright

It's going to get worse as FL looks like it's going to get pounded again around Wed and some models have it going to a Cat 3 or 4. A west coast hit with it exiting around Melbourne but a lot of variability still in the path of where it could hit.

Last edited:
I now believe that the FEDS/DEMS are purposely doing this. ITS called election interference. A majority of the area effected by Helene are RED or Red leaning. Early voting has already started and the election is less than a month away. They have to do everything possible to keep these Trump votes away.

I now believe that the FEDS/DEMS are purposely doing this. ITS called election interference. A majority of the area effected by Helene are RED or Red leaning. Early voting has already started and the election is less than a month away. They have to do everything possible to keep these Trump votes away.
They ARE this crooked for sure. Do not care ONE BIT about people suffering...especially red voters

was just in the Lowe’s in Boone NC and heard several people taking about the lack of response from FEMA and one of the women said the same thing you just posted- they feel that since this is a such a huge Trump area that FEMA is ignoring the issues
Whoda thunk from America's # 1 enemy? (democrats)

was just in the Lowe’s in Boone NC and heard several people taking about the lack of response from FEMA and one of the women said the same thing you just posted- they feel that since this is a such a huge Trump area that FEMA is ignoring the issues
Used to ski there. Church van broke down once and stayed overnight at a local church. This was when Charlotte was a smaller city in the 80s and we would pass though it easily on they way to Boone.

So how is Boone after the storm?

The thought that FEMA would be targeting any republicans just make you guys look like complete idiots. Jesus stop listening for F'ing Trump, all he ever does is try to divide.

Please think for yourselves once in awhile.

The people who I know in Florida, both republicans and democrats, are very happy with how FEMA has treated them. Saved my sister and it looks like she is about to be hit again. Personal accounts, not twitter bullshit.

DeSantis give Whoremala the bird 😎 says here call is political stunt

Last edited:
The thought that FEMA would be targeting any republicans just make you guys look like complete idiots. Jesus stop listening for F'ing Trump, all he ever does is try to divide.

Please think for yourselves once in awhile.

The people who I know in Florida, both republicans and democrats, are very happy with how FEMA has treated them. Saved my sister and it looks like she is about to be hit again. Personal accounts, not twitter bullshit.
We know who you demRATS are..you will find NO ONE that believes you here. You ALL are liars, cheats and morally horrible people.

This is unbelievable what the regime is doing

Doocey drags and breaks Frenchie 😎😎😂

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT