ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci is a Liar

Yes, wear a mask because it will protect you from CoV.
No, don't wear a mask, they don't work and are actually harmful.
Yes, still wear a mask outside.
No, you don't need a mask outside, but never gather in a group with more than 6 people, inside or outside.
Yes, wear a mask, then wear a second mask to double your protection.
And on and on and on he goes....

Dr. Faulty is a corrupt fraud of the highest order imo, and why anyone would take any advice from that QUACK is beyond my understanding....

Reactions: Gator Fever
Fauci is a God who should never be questioned.

Especially by people that believe in aliens.

Trump voter BScuck's wife whispering sweet nothings into his ear. 🤣

510ilrGlFhL._AC_.jpg

1. Dr. Faulty is a corrupt fraud of the highest order.

2. Like the Pentagon?
Like the U.S. Military,
especially the Navy?
Like the 800+ that are willing to testify under oath before Congress?
Like the vast majority of people in both the U.S. and worldwide?

By those people, that unlike the intellectual cowards, know that this is an Infinite Universe and that extraterrestrials are not new to the Earth, but are in our entire recorded history.

Reactions: nail1988
1. Dr. Faulty is a corrupt fraud of the highest order.

2. Like the Pentagon?
Like the U.S. Military,
especially the Navy?
Like the 800+ that are willing to testify under oath before Congress?
Like the vast majority of people in both the U.S. and worldwide?

By those people, that unlike the intellectual cowards, know that this is an Infinite Universe and that extraterrestrials are not new to the Earth, but are in our entire recorded history.
I actually agree that there is probably other life in our universe. I just haven’t seen any for myself so am skeptical there have landed here. What are they waiting on?

I actually agree that there is probably other life in our universe. I just haven’t seen any for myself so am skeptical there have landed here. What are they waiting on?

So you just posted that BS because,,,,, that's who you are.... 💩

Who they are (over 70 different species have come here with 4 that are in contact with the Shadow Gov) and what they want or are waiting for to go public 'Full Disclosure', is one of the critical questions that needs to be answered.
PhD Michael E. Salla - Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs & Extraterrestrial Alliances

Dr. Greer's Disclosure Project has that as one of their prime investigation and discussion points.

by Planet Today - Saturday, August 14, 2021. 0. There is overwhelming evidence of alien visits to Earth, Dr. Stephen Greer, director of the Disclosure Project and the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence, told RT program SophieCo. The ufologist claims that representatives of extraterrestrial civilizations have been conducting so-called reconnaissance missions for a long time.

PS
I'm betting that even the aliens know that both you and Dr. Faulty are corrupt frauds that should never be listened to for anything more than entertainment....

Breitbart News Daily Podcast Ep. 49: It’s Happening Before Our Eyes: Biden, Fauci Meltdowns, Guests: Sen. Roger Marshall, Rep. Drew Ferguson​

Senator Roger Marshall, M.D.: “Does Dr. Fauci have a financial conflict with his decisions?....He's the highest paid employee in the federal government, making $434,000 a year. He oversees five billion dollars of federal grants, which do choose winners and losers. He knows about inside information months, if not years, before a congressman or a senator would.”

Report: Anthony Fauci’s $10M 2020 Investment Portfolio Includes Chinese Companies​

Honestly, him having Chinese companies in a $10M investment portfolio is a bit of a non-story. Anyone that has invested over $10M is going to have some of that money invested in companies of Chinese origin, in all likelihood.

The real story here is: How does a career government employee on a career government salary have amassed such a massive fortune that he can afford to put aside over $10M into an investment portfolio? That could easily put his total wealth at $50-100M

How does that happen on a government salary?

It doesn't. A man in charge of most of the major medical decisions for this government for the last 40 years has somehow amassed a fortune that his salary could not create.

And no sheep thinks to question the sources of his income.

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT