ADVERTISEMENT

Fake News

Which of the following are the least biased and most accurate?

• Larry Schweikart, Mark Levin, Election Wizard, Gateway Pundit, and OANN

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, and most local daily newspapers

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Nope. As I told @sadgator, we are NOT on the same team. My team knows cheating is wrong all the time.
It takes a special person to put politics aside and see the fraud for what it is - an attack on our nation. I can 100% guarantee you that if this were happening from the Republicans I'd be the first to complain. I couldn't accept such a lie to continue. It's sicken me to have the other side win, but I'd want fairness. We all want fairness.

It's like we are watching a football game and our team is losing 50-2 at halftime. We go get colas and dogs and go back to our stadium seats, look at the scoreboard and suddenly find we are winning 102-50. I doubt we'd be going, "Yeah, that's what I'm talking about."

Reactions: jfegaly
It takes a special person to put politics aside and see the fraud for what it is - an attack on our nation. I can 100% guarantee you that if this were happening from the Republicans I'd be the first to complain. I couldn't accept such a lie to continue. It's sicken me to have the other side win, but I'd want fairness. We all want fairness.

It's like we are watching a football game and our team is losing 50-2 at halftime. We go get colas and dogs and go back to our stadium seats, look at the scoreboard and suddenly find we are winning 102-50. I doubt we'd be going, "Yeah, that's what I'm talking about."

yep, and the game just started the third qtr. you look at the scoreboard and go, wait a minute. What’s going on here, how did they score 14 touchdowns and a safety in 20 seconds of game time. And the opposing fans look at you and go, what...yeah thats real. Nothing to see here.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Geez, there’s more of you nutty people out there than I thought. You all probably won’t recognize yourselves in this piece.

All it takes is morals.

We have them, they don't.

is he wrong or you just don’t like what he says. Think about it.

Thanks for asking...

When presented with the choice between "count every legal vote" and "count every vote," count every vote is clearly the wrong-headed choice.

If you disagree, you're wrong too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT