ADVERTISEMENT

FACTS

Looks like shutdowns are worse for crime than open borders and a booming economy. Who woulda thunk.
Remind me. What is the Summer of Love for $500 Alex? 😂

Nancy Pelosi becomes the latest Democratic lawmaker to visit DC protests​

200603165547-01-pelosi-george-floyd-protest-0603.jpg

images

remember this the next time a president wants to shut down the country and send stimi checks to everyone.

@Chrismartin1974 @FresnoGator tell me all the things that a factual that you hate about America. And see how they balance out the good that’s happening for the vast majority of people. Think about your country instead of yourselves for one minute, I know that’s difficult for you guys, but try.

@Chrismartin1974 @FresnoGator tell me all the things that a factual that you hate about America. And see how they balance out the good that’s happening for the vast majority of people. Think about your country instead of yourselves for one minute, I know that’s difficult for you guys, but try.
I hate that most of middle class America (who is largely represented on this board and 99% of people I know), is worse off financially because food, grocery, gas, etc are 3-4x higher now than they were 4 years ago. How is that not factual?

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I hate that most of middle class America (who is largely represented on this board and 99% of people I know), is worse off financially because food, grocery, gas, etc are 3-4x higher now than they were 4 years ago. How is that not factual?
It’s impossible to be worse off than you were in 2020. It’s simply not the case. What metrics are you using? You guys are all feel and emotions, the data or the facts are we are in a boom. 4 years ago we have a president handing out personally signed stimi checks to people. Like we were in Russia or some other commie country.

It’s impossible to be worse off than you were in 2020. It’s simply not the case. What metrics are you using? You guys are all feel and emotions, the data or the facts are we are in a boom. 4 years ago we have a president handing out personally signed stimi checks to people. Like we were in Russia or some other commie country.
You're trolling right? Gas, food, the cost of EVERYTHING is WAY up..what you're saying is simply a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
You're trolling right? Gas, food, the cost of EVERYTHING is WAY up..what you're saying is simply a lie.
You’re an idiot I am not trolling. Costs go up every year. Gas is where it was 18 years ago it’s inflation adjusted it’s half price or less. Real wages are up big, real gdp is up big the stock market up big employment is up big everything is up big and you want to talk about small potato’s?
You’re completely economically clueless like most under educated people. We are crushing every other developed country on earth by a large margin and all you people do is whine and complain. It’s sad.

i wonder why he isnt bankable??? huh...its not that he is a raging untethered lib thats over levered himself again is it???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT