ADVERTISEMENT

F$U loves them some geriatric coaches that produce no titles.

TJtheGator

Gator Great
Jun 4, 2001
Lenny the Ham is pushing 70 and will never get past the Sweet 16. In two seasons at UF Mike White toppled his accomplishments.

The Lord of NO Rings Mike Martin still thinks he can win the big one.

And Bobbah coached until he was 153

How's it feel to be coached by guys who are at the point where then NEED to be taking out Social Security?

Proabbaly the same way it feels to be cosched by muschamp and mac........ At least im assuming

Martin Sr. runs a solid program but yeah, it's been past time for a while. Pass it on down to Martin Jr. As for Hamilton I am happy with where we are. We were never a basketball school and now we at least get to either the NIT or NCAA tournament every year.

Leonard the Loser Hamilton is terrible. I actually feel for Mike Martin and FSU baseball fans. Good coach but can't win the big one. Doesn't look like he is going to either.

Pretty impressive that UF has a national title in all 3 of the big sports.

Leonard the Loser Hamilton is terrible. I actually feel for Mike Martin and FSU baseball fans. Good coach but can't win the big one. Doesn't look like he is going to either.

Pretty impressive that UF has a national title in all 3 of the big sports.

I bet they have both accomplished way more in their careers than you have Taco. I also bet they have pulled in way more $$ than you have, just sayin.

Lenny the Ham is pushing 70 and will never get past the Sweet 16. In two seasons at UF Mike White toppled his accomplishments.

The Lord of NO Rings Mike Martin still thinks he can win the big one.

And Bobbah coached until he was 153

How's it feel to be coached by guys who are at the point where then NEED to be taking out Social Security?

It’s all about the Depends!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT