ADVERTISEMENT

Expanding the 2022 OT board….

Swamp_Thing

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
We have seen the QB board expand in the last few weeks, but one board I would like to see expand a bit is the OT board. Florida has currently offered about 20 OT’s but there may only be a handful that are legitimate possibilities. There are some decent and promising prospects at OT instate this year and I thought I’d take a minute to list some of those that we may be looking at now or in the future.

Booker is likely the top prospect on our OT board, but he was born in Connecticut, grew up in New Jersey, his Uncle played OL for Michigan St., and he currently plays at IMG. That might be a lot for the Gators to get past.

FSU legacy, father played DL for the Noles from ’91 to ’94.

Rivals has this kid listed as a TE, but most see to think he is going to grow into an OT. Way too small for Hevesy in my opinion.

Originally from GA and apparently has a good relationship with Pittman at Arky.

This kid just looks like a Hevesy OL recruit right? But he is also an IMG prospect. Played in Memphips, TN before transferring to IMG. Dropped a Top 8 in December of Ohio State, Florida, Oklahoma, USC, Texas A&M, Penn State, Michigan State and Florida State. Say’s he likes the Florida staff, top education, and dominant football program. Supposed to have a good relationship with Coach Turner who apparently has a relationship with this kids mentor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News