ADVERTISEMENT

Even Gov Cuomo thinks case against Trump would not have been brought if Trump wasn't running.

34 what?

What was the specific crime he "committed" 34 times?

Why is this hard? It literally JUST happened.
No wonder Sad never gets laid. Can you just imagine what being the right winger in the family must feel to him? :oops::oops::oops:

And we all know what side Sad leans to.😂

76105dd3953e65e8d96b5ba03c72e779.gif

I know and I told you. I also posted stuff from other people that know. So that is a lie that "no one knows". You will never admit the crime because it eliminates your talking point.
What people? Those people? Whose people? Fanni Willis people, Bragg people, Joseph Stalin people? You really can't make this shit up. 😂 😂 😂

I know and I told you. I also posted stuff from other people that know. So that is a lie that "no one knows". You will never admit the crime because it eliminates your talking point.
Then simply say and post it again.

You won’t because you’re lying, and you know it.

Then simply say and post it again.

You won’t because you’re lying, and you know it.
This is stupid. So you expect me to post it daily to please you?

Let's take a page from capt book. Since you say I'm lying. How about we make a bet?

If I get the link to when I previously posted it, you go away forever. If I can't provide a link, I go away forever, deal?

Let's see how confident you are that I'm lying.

If multiple appeals fail?

What other choice will there be?

Now - answer my question. I answered yours.
Answering with questions isn't an answer. Will you accept it and not whine or use whatever excuse right wing media provides?

I will accept any rulings that comes from the appellate court and/or the NY Supreme Court. Either way I am good.

That’s exactly what you did.

And “accepting” isn’t what I asked.
You never answered me. You asked questions. Of course if multiple appeals fail and saying what other choice will there be is your slick way of attempting to give yourself a way out.

It's funny how you can't be your own man. You always have to wait and see what the right wing media gives you.

Literally nothing you ever posted on here was authentic.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
This is stupid. So you expect me to post it daily to please you?

Let's take a page from capt book. Since you say I'm lying. How about we make a bet?

If I get the link to when I previously posted it, you go away forever. If I can't provide a link, I go away forever, deal?

Let's see how confident you are that I'm lying.
If there was one specific crime why did Merchan issue the instructions to the jury that they didn’t even have to agree on the predicate crime?

I know the accusation Bragg made (election interference) but it was so poorly argued Merchan had to give the jury three categories of crimes to choose from and told them they didn’t have to agree.

Want to argue this point or keep dodging and trolling?

You never answered me. You asked questions. Of course if multiple appeals fail and saying what other choice will there be is your slick way of attempting to give yourself a way out.

It's funny how you can't be your own man. You always have to wait and see what the right wing media gives you.

Literally nothing you ever posted on here was authentic.
Yea, no.

You don’t get to answer a question with a question and then call me out for it.

Simple deal - you either will or will not take the “34 felonies” out of your mouth or will keep on keeping on.

It’s a simple question. You’d rather troll than answer.

If there was one specific crime why did Merchan issue the instructions to the jury that they didn’t even have to agree on the predicate crime?

I know the accusation Bragg made (election interference) but it was so poorly argued Merchan had to give the jury three categories of crimes to choose from and told them they didn’t have to agree.

Want to argue this point or keep dodging and trolling?

Yea, no.

You don’t get to answer a question with a question and then call me out for it.

Simple deal - you either will or will not take the “34 felonies” out of your mouth or will keep on keeping on.

It’s a simple question. You’d rather troll than answer.
Merchan didn't have to give them 3 categories. It was ALWAYS 3 crimes were committed. They tried for 4 but Merchan rejected 1 of them.

Now, back to the point. You accused me of lying. So are we doing the bet or not?

You literally never answered my question. I'm sure I asked a question 1st. That is your style. You don't answer but then ask me a question and try to turn it on me like I'm dodging you. See i don't give a **** about anyone on here, so I can answer. You care, so you can't.

If the felon is no longer a felon then I won't call him a felon. So YES TO YOUR QUESTION. SEE I ANSWERED.

Now if it isn't overturned, will you call Trump a felon?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrs. Sadgator
Merchan didn't have to give them 3 categories. It was ALWAYS 3 crimes were committed. They tried for 4 but Merchan rejected 1 of them.

Now, back to the point. You accused me of lying. So are we doing the bet or not?
You are lying, and you're doing it again.

In the jury instructions Merchan told the jury that if they didn't agree with the prosecution's assertion that the "other crime" was violation of NY State election law (promoting someone's election through unlawful means) they could pick from Federal elections violations, falsification of federal records or federal tax law violations....and they didn't even have to all agree on which one it was.

Are you seriously arguing this basic fact? It was literally reported everywhere?

The predicate crime was never proven beyond a reasonable doubt, Trump never got to defend himself against it...BECAUSE NO SINGLE CRIME WAS EVER PRESENTED. It's a massive due process violation.

You've still never been able to name the predicate crime...because it was never named in the trial.

How about this...you don't post again until you can name the single crime that was proven in court that was used to elevate the misdemeanors to felonies...deal?

In other words, if Trump was guilty of violating State Election Law why hasn't he been convicted of violating state election law? Same thing for the Federal Election Violations - why hasn't the FEC tried him on those? Tax violations - where is the IRS? Falsification of records - why has the DOJ continued to refuse to prosecute those? Got answers to ANY of these?

Don't you think a crime serious enough to elevate 34 checks written to a lawyer to separate felonies (and carrying a life sentence) should be proven beyond a reasonable doubt on its own merit? You shouldn't be able to throw someone in jail for life based on innuendo.

And no, I'm not making any bets with a bad faith liar. You'll lie or gaslight and claim you were right, then accuse me of not honoring my word. I've seen this act before.

In the jury instructions Merchan told the jury that if they didn't agree with the prosecution's assertion that the "other crime" was violation of NY State election law (promoting someone's election through unlawful means) they could pick from Federal elections violations, falsification of federal records or federal tax law violations....and they didn't even have to all agree on which one it was.

Are you seriously arguing this basic fact? It was literally reported everywhere?

The predicate crime was never proven beyond a reasonable doubt, Trump never got to defend himself against it...BECAUSE NO SINGLE CRIME WAS EVER PRESENTED. It's a massive due process violation.

You've still never been able to name the predicate crime...because it was never named in the trial.

How about this...you don't post again until you can name the single crime that was proven in court that was used to elevate the misdemeanors to felonies...deal?

In other words, if Trump was guilty of violating State Election Law why hasn't he been convicted of violating state election law? Same thing for the Federal Election Violations - why hasn't the FEC tried him on those? Tax violations - where is the IRS? Falsification of records - why has the DOJ continued to refuse to prosecute those? Got answers to ANY of these?

Don't you think a crime serious enough to elevate 34 checks written to a lawyer to separate felonies (and carrying a life sentence) should be proven beyond a reasonable doubt on its own merit? You shouldn't be able to throw someone in jail for life based on innuendo.

And no, I'm not making any bets with a bad faith liar. You'll lie or gaslight and claim you were right, then accuse me of not honoring my word. I've seen this act before.
Not only have YOU seen this act before, but the ENTIRE BOARD has seen this act before.

Oh god, you really can't ****ing read, and don't understand law. Merchan instructions of charges were BASED on the what the prosecutor alleged. He didn't randomly pick those 3 charges. Most importantly in NY law, you don't have to be in 100% agreement, there is a term for that, I can't remember the name. Trump team was asking him to go against standard instructions.

This is where your lack of knowledge of the law is frustrating. You don't have to have a single crime. That is just a lie. You can be charged with rape & murder or robbery & kidnapping, it doesn't have to be rape or murder. You sound uneducated in law by keep repeating that Trump "talking point". Trump was told BEFORE the trial which 3 crimes he allegedly committed. He could have defended himself against those 3, plus falsifying business records. The fact that YOU can name the 3, proves that he knew and YOU know but "what's the crime"? LOL. Nothing was a surprise to him, in regards to the trial. I am curious to what grounds he will appeal on.

Of course you won't make a bet. You would rather keep calling me liar to boost your fragile and pathetic ego then to prove I am a liar. I am all about results and ending debates. You like to keep fighting or debating about the same stuff over and over like a female.

Just keep posting "what's the crime" because right media told you to say it. FYI, your mans is a felon!

Oh god, you really can't ****ing read, and don't understand law. Merchan instructions of charges were BASED on the what the prosecutor alleged. He didn't randomly pick those 3 charges. Most importantly in NY law, you don't have to be in 100% agreement, there is a term for that, I can't remember the name. Trump team was asking him to go against standard instructions.

This is where your lack of knowledge of the law is frustrating. You don't have to have a single crime. That is just a lie. You can be charged with rape & murder or robbery & kidnapping, it doesn't have to be rape or murder. You sound uneducated in law by keep repeating that Trump "talking point". Trump was told BEFORE the trial which 3 crimes he allegedly committed. He could have defended himself against those 3, plus falsifying business records. The fact that YOU can name the 3, proves that he knew and YOU know but "what's the crime"? LOL. Nothing was a surprise to him, in regards to the trial. I am curious to what grounds he will appeal on.

Of course you won't make a bet. You would rather keep calling me liar to boost your fragile and pathetic ego then to prove I am a liar. I am all about results and ending debates. You like to keep fighting or debating about the same stuff over and over like a female.

Just keep posting "what's the crime" because right media told you to say it. FYI, your mans is a felon!
I never said he randomly picked the charges, and that doesn't matter. Quit gaslighting.

And your example sucks, in a rape and kidnapping trial BOTH CRIMES HAVE TO BE PROVEN BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT- there's a presumption of innocence and the prosecution has to prove their case. That didn't happen here for several reasons, a key one is this court has no federal jurisdiction.

Furthermore, Merchan wouldn't let an expert witness testify who would have cited that while he was working at the FEC they reviewed these payments and didn't think they qualified as election interference. Wonder why he didn't want that testimony on the record? So no, Trump tried to defend himself and wasn't allowed to. And the none of the predicate CRIMES were ever proven.

And you're wrong, the NY Law doesn't state you don't have to prove the predicate crime because the definition of the word "crime" itself carries the burden of the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard. By offering a buffet of categories Merchan made a complete mockery of the justice system....because this isn't about law and order, it's about political persecution.

My ego has nothing to do with any of this, right and wrong is all I care about.

This case was lawfare and election interference at the highest level. Plus it's a terrible precedent to set that a political candidate can't pay his attorney for executing an NDA. You are aware Congress has a $17MM slush fund set aside for just this purpose?

I never said he randomly picked the charges, and that doesn't matter. Quit gaslighting.

And your example sucks, in a rape and kidnapping trial BOTH CRIMES HAVE TO BE PROVEN BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT- there's a presumption of innocence and the prosecution has to prove their case. That didn't happen here for several reasons, a key one is this court has no federal jurisdiction.

Furthermore, Merchan wouldn't let an expert witness testify who would have cited that while he was working at the FEC they reviewed these payments and didn't think they qualified as election interference. Wonder why he didn't want that testimony on the record? So no, Trump tried to defend himself and wasn't allowed to. And the none of the predicate CRIMES were ever proven.

And you're wrong, the NY Law doesn't state you don't have to prove the predicate crime because the definition of the word "crime" itself carries the burden of the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard. By offering a buffet of categories Merchan made a complete mockery of the justice system....because this isn't about law and order, it's about political persecution.

My ego has nothing to do with any of this, right and wrong is all I care about.

This case was lawfare and election interference at the highest level. Plus it's a terrible precedent to set that a political candidate can't pay his attorney for executing an NDA. You are aware Congress has a $17MM slush fund set aside for just this purpose?
Here you go bringing up the same right-wing nonsense over and over again. Just do you on this topic. Like I said (I should have left it at that), at least you are consistent. I can respect that.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT