ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Ciaramella

LinksGator

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2014
Why are we supposed to listen to this asshole but not any of those reporting of voting fraud.? One American reports on driving thousands of ballots thousands of miles and yet the press will not listen while activist Eric is supposed to be listened to and praised! Please libs explain this to me. Eric was not even in the effing room and he gets Adam Shiffy to lie and protect him but libs will not even acknowledge these new stories.

My friend, you are witnessing the transition from alt liberalism into communism. That is why. History doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes. Intimidation and dishonesty in elections. Censoring of news that goes against your agenda. These were all present under Mao and others as communism came into power. You're just witnessing the destruction in real time and your eyes happen to be open to it is all. Light always conquers the dark in the end. They haven't defeated America yet and I don't think DJT is done fighting for the republic or our freedoms either.

I'll leave it to the the liberal activists on the board to call us both sore losers and "trumptards" though. They unlike many of us on this board, weren't able to see past our indoctrinations in public schooling and via MSM, Try not to get too upset at them my friend, brainwashing is a helluva tool.

My friend, you are witnessing the transition from alt liberalism into communism. That is why. History doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes. Intimidation and dishonesty in elections. Censoring of news that goes against your agenda. These were all present under Mao and others as communism came into power. You're just witnessing the destruction in real time and your eyes happen to be open to it is all. Light always conquers the dark in the end. They haven't defeated America yet and I don't think DJT is done fighting for the republic or our freedoms either.

I'll leave it to the the liberal activists on the board to call us both sore losers and "trumptards" though. They unlike many of us on this board, weren't able to see past our indoctrinations in public schooling and via MSM, Try not to get too upset at them my friend, brainwashing is a helluva tool.
What's so amazing is we still have a President of the United States and yet when he speaks the only ones showing it are a couple news outlets, OAN of which I don't even get. It's simply amazing how ALL the news networks will not show him. What does that say to all those people who want a Biden administration?

What's so amazing is we still have a President of the United States and yet when he speaks the only ones showing it are a couple news outlets, OAN of which I don't even get. It's simply amazing how ALL the news networks will not show him. What does that say to all those people who want a Biden administration?
I think you have to try to get into the head of someone who has only heard one side (one very, very slanted side) of the story for four years.

If every time you watched the news they pounded into your head that bananas caused cancer, you'd probably stop eating bananas.

They are so far gone it makes fervent religious beliefs look soft. Facts no longer matter, and if a news outlet/fact checker they trust says it's a fact they don't think twice about believing it.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Why are we supposed to listen to this asshole but not any of those reporting of voting fraud.? One American reports on driving thousands of ballots thousands of miles...

Patently ridiculous. We're supposed to believe the Dems organized a national voter fraud on an unprecedented scale, but have no way to print these ballots locally? C'mon. I remember back when Republicans had at least a little common sense. What happened?

Patently ridiculous. We're supposed to believe the Dems organized a national voter fraud on an unprecedented scale, but have no way to print these ballots locally? C'mon. I remember back when Republicans had at least a little common sense. What happened?

#illegalvotesupporteralert. #mrirrelevant

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT