ADVERTISEMENT

Elon tells Newsome and MDFer a thing or two!

MDFer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deez nutz!

siren-lights.gif

To my knowledge, you are the only one here with a Tessie rebate.

Subsidy Soi Boi!!

6XGv47.gif
I have the troll on ignore, so unless you guys copy him, I never see him. HOWEVER from a 40 yr car person here. EV's are in HUGE trouble. Every manufacturer except Tesla is pulling WAY, WAY back if not giving up on them. And dealerships will not (for the most part) have a used one on their lot because you could any day have a 15-25K repair bill for battery replacement. So if any of you HAVE to have one...my advice is to lease it and get rid of it before the factory warranty goes out...and w leasing you are protected from the HUGE market drop if that happens

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII
I have the troll on ignore, so unless you guys copy him, I never see him. HOWEVER from a 40 yr car person here. EV's are in HUGE trouble. Every manufacturer except Tesla is pulling WAY, WAY back if not giving up on them. And dealerships will not (for the most part) have a used one on their lot because you could any day have a 15-25K repair bill for battery replacement. So if any of you HAVE to have one...my advice is to lease it and get rid of it before the factory warranty goes out...and w leasing you are protected from the HUGE market drop if that happens
May as well take the Mega Dumb Fuchs off ignore. He gone again.

Good thing I am not a snowflake and cry to Jason.
Who even does that? Seriously? Some of you clowns believe you can attack the moderators without consequences. Everyone is fair game, politicians, us, but not the people who run this place. That's a snowflake for you.

200w.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT