ADVERTISEMENT

Elon tells investors he wants to fire 75% of Twitter's staff

Who are these 25% he wants to keep???
As in almost any industry, you can find dead weight. And I am sure not everyone at twitter was happy and agreed with the constant censorship of conservatives and Repubs.

I remember a Mayor in DC, Adrian Fenty, ending up only lasting for 1 term because he was cutting dead weight and the big wig Dems hated it. If you don't know anything about Washington DC government, it is largely a minority work force, especially all the top, well paying postions. Fenty would walk into mid and upper level management offices and ask them to explain what exactly their job was and what they did on a day to day basis. The ones who could not answer the questions were immediately fired.

Last edited:
As in almost an industry, you can find dead weight. And I am sure not everyone at twitter was happy and agreed with the constant censorship of conservatives and Repubs.

I remember a Mayor in DC, Adrian Fenty, ending up only lasting for 1 term because he was cutting dead weight and the big wig Dems hated it. If you don't know anything about Washington DC government, it is largely a minority work force, especially all the top, well paying postions. Fenty would walk into mid and upper level management offices and ask them to explain what exactly their job was and what they did on a day to day basis. The ones who could not answer the questions were immediately fired.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT