ADVERTISEMENT

Egor Koulechov commits to Florida

Conference USA 1st teamer.....averaged 18 and 9......shot 47% from 3 last season......very nice

Add Jalen Hudson to the mix who also shoots in the 40's from 3 and we all know about Allen's sharpshootery......we gonna be lighting up the nets from deep next season!

instaGATOR [B said:
Update on the possible Grad-xfers:[/B]
(I hope White gets both of the them)

SG/SF Cam Johnson 6-8 210 rsSo (Pitt) - 11.9 Pts, 4.5 Rbs, 2.3 Asts.
http://www.pittsburghpanthers.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/040117aaa.html

SG/SF Egor Koulechov 6-5 210 rsJr (Rice) - 18.2 Pts, 8.9 Rbs, 2.1 Ast.
FG 47.3% -- 3-Pt 47.4% -- FT 81.9%

http://www.riceowls.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/egor_koulechov_903682.html

Is there any report on Egor's UF visit from last weekend?

One down, one more to go,,, I hope! :D

6'5 what is he a stretch 3? He can shoot too, I remember watching that insane game against New Mexico or whoever it was...

We look like we finally got some guards that can actually make lay ups outside of lay up line warm ups and some shooters... Got some good talent for next year now

6'5 what is he a stretch 3? He can shoot too, I remember watching that insane game against New Mexico or whoever it was...

We look like we finally got some guards that can actually make lay ups outside of lay up line warm ups and some shooters... Got some good talent for next year now

Are you saying that Elite-8 can be accomplished without player talent??? :confused:

When I look at the 2017-18 roster, what I see is a bunch of players that can easily play more than just one position.

A top quality SG that can also play some PG, maybe 2-3 of them.

A couple of SG's that are also big enough to play the SF position.

SF's that can also play some at PF.

PF's that can also play center.

And a coaching staff that is committed to playing 9-12 players in any game because they can.

They lost some very good (Elite-8) talent from the 2016-17 team, but they seem to have replaced them with talent that is as good, and possibly even better. :cool:
We'll see. o_O

Reactions: TennesseeGator
yes insta, even a Final Four can be accomplished by a bottom feeding shit team that gets worked by bama TWICE if the officials want them too in the SEC.

Well it sure as hell isn't because of us getting help ourselves other than the Virginia game, which we obviously didn't need.

Gonzaga almost won a title without playing anyone until the very last game, because at that point it's impossible to dodge a good team... They even got to play Superman South Carolina

yes insta, even a Final Four can be accomplished by a bottom feeding shit team that gets worked by bama TWICE if the officials want them too in the SEC.

Yep, and those Big12/10/whatever officials gave the Gators (84-52) that +32 win at OK too... So no, you don't get to the Elite 8 without talent. However, I'll agree with you that the chitty SEC officials can change the outcome in games, and have for many years, usually not in UF's favor...

Personally I'd like to see challenges in B-Ball, with instant replay for the crowd and TV, along with the post game grading of the officials made public. Then finally hold the chitty officials accountable for their chitty calls.... o_O

usually my ass, we got jew'd by sec officials even with our title teams, we got blown away in the last few games of the season for marquee wins especially in 07 to @Tennessee and LSU

The officials in that tournament don't need you to have any talent, south carolina had one player surrounded by a bunch of hacking inept bums that couldn't threw up enough bricks to get blown out by bama in their last loss before the Tournament before they magically became super shredders, not to mention to first time they lost to bama at home and missed about 15 threes cracking the glass in a row I watched... That tournament is full of shit and gets worse somehow yearly, everyone got to see the final result in the title game from the officials taking over and almost robbed the best team of their ring, it was pathetic all the way through the tournament...

Same with football, is there an explanation why the Gators are always the most penalized for over 20 years regardless of the coach or team, or level of play? Pretty odd for such a big juggernaut football school to get treated the way they do, even to get pushed around, bullied and cheap shotted in home night games against teams all the way down to North Texas... They take out our QB with a low blow cheap shot to the knee, then throw out a starting OL two snaps later without even touching the guy or trying to do anything with malice.. It's a joke and it's not going to stop apparently, time to start feeding the meter with the Bama's and everyone else if we want anything close to fair treatment when that SEC church plate offering is passed around.. Because this shit has to stop

You have now joined Mick in quoting what I've been saying since before the Spurrier HBC'ing years at UF. And during the 1990's I even advocated UF leaving the SEC over the chitty officiating. o_O

"No matter the coach, the offensive or defensive systems, or the players involved,,, UF is usually the most penalized team in the SEC. To balance that out, the red-turds are usually the least penalized team, no matter the players/coaches/system that they use. But of course, the SEC's home offices being in Alabama, certainly has no bearing on those facts...." :rolleyes:

i don't care how many good kid or practice drills awards he wins, we all know he hurt the team with zero composure as a senior and missed free throws like shaq, along with a fg % on bricks for lay ups.. He never lived up to the hype or anywhere near it.. the best you can say for him is he was ON the teams that went to a Final Four and elite 8, but it certainly wasn't because of him.. he all but sealed what could have been another trip to the Final Four by doing his famous vandy game face plant splatter and turn over for another run out dunk... and at that point it's just as much on White for having him out there... Just let that sink in the front door, you need to take OUT a SENIOR point guard from hurting the team from the FT line and falling down for dunks on the other end... While missing FT's when they were hacking him on purpose to help wisconsins comeback we would have lost if not for a SOPHOMORE guard far outshining him and being the hero saving the day at the end...

Kasey was a bust as a player for Florida, and that has nothing to do with bashing him as a person or even anything personally, it is what it is.. Him and Driskel can be sell all the girl scout cookies for their badge numbers with trask all they want, changes nothing about their overrated ratings out of HS and what their actual no production was on the field and the floor in college.. They hurt their teams far more often than they ever did help and lost games because of their play we were forced to trust relied upon as upper classmen.

You are certainly allowed your own opinions,,, even when you're wrong. :p

Both Driskel and Hill were better Gator student/athletes, than you'll ever be as a fair weather Gator fan. That's my opinion, of which I'm also allowed... o_O --- :cool:

but i thought i was allowed my opinions...

when it's clear you allow no ones, even if someone agrees with you, you belittle them assuming it's sarcasm... which either means one of two things, you are either the most insecure poster of all time on a free public forum message board, or you are used to being wrong a ton and used to back tracking off of what you assume is fact in your opinions in your own little world...

Im a bigger Gator fan that most every player that comes and plays for the University(so much so in fact i wanted to turn down 4 schollys and pay my own way out of state JUST to be a Gator but my family couldn't afford me doing that so I made a business decision, as to the point of many other kids in college doing the exact same thing and staying close to home or in state) and i have experience of my own of knowing that to be true from playing in two big time schools of the same conference and the biggest one in all of footballs programs collegiately... I grew up the biggest Gator fan everyone knew and still do to this day like a Tebow, and even playing for another school i never waned from it and wore Gator shit on game days under my pads for good luck no matter how much anyone liked it or not. I'd say that's a pretty big god damn fan that sticks to their loyalty no matter what. You don't know anything about me to question my level of love for the Florida Gators and i'd appreciate you do without the insinuation about it. I love Florida more than most human beings ever really love anything and more than I love people outside of my family, I want the Gators to win so badly it's unhealthy for my actual lifestyle and body's health. I used to cry like a girl every time we lost when i was a kid, and everyone thought i was sick in the head.

All Gator fans are huge fans, there's no other type of Gator fan to be, that's just how our fans are.. Which is why i think we have the best fans, loyal and intense, same reason i fell in love with the Red Sox growing up half the country of states away from Massachussetts because the fans are exactly similar to it...

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
You have now joined Mick in quoting what I've been saying since before the Spurrier HBC'ing years at UF. And during the 1990's I even advocated UF leaving the SEC over the chitty officiating. o_O

"No matter the coach, the offensive or defensive systems, or the players involved,,, UF is usually the most penalized team in the SEC. To balance that out, the red-turds are usually the least penalized team, no matter the players/coaches/system that they use. But of course, the SEC's home offices being in Alabama, certainly has no bearing on those facts...." :rolleyes:

I say they should put the home office in North Carolina. Put that sucker right in the heart of ACC country. I guarantee games would be called differently.

Charlotte sounds like a nice place for the SEC home office.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Conference USA 1st teamer.....averaged 18 and 9......shot 47% from 3 last season......very nice

Add Jalen Hudson to the mix who also shoots in the 40's from 3 and we all know about Allen's sharpshootery......we gonna be lighting up the nets from deep next season!

this is the key right here.

I know we get penalized a bunch now but havent really watched how the other teams are treated but Bama who the officials let get away with clear holding all the time much more than other teams. When Spurrier was here we would get those phantom holding calls all the time when we started running the score up in our SEC games.

I know we get penalized a bunch now but havent really watched how the other teams are treated but Bama who the officials let get away with clear holding all the time much more than other teams. When Spurrier was here we would get those phantom holding calls all the time when we started running the score up in our SEC games.

This is right on point about a basketball player transferring into the program.

Last edited:
When i posted that LSU game from 01 against Saban the other day, we were throwing TD's from those penalties on 2nd and 21's and longer with Rex just throwing darts on their ass... one after another

Then that penalty they called after Jabbars like 3rd first half TD catch for bowing to the fans in the endzone they made a big deal about... I swear in 200-01 he had averaged 3 TD catches in most first halves like clock work, like Doering... Remember this game when Doering had about 4-5 in the first half alone?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT