ADVERTISEMENT

Easter Sunday attacks in Sri Lanka

Religion of peace

Moose-limbs
Where their prophet never prophesied anything nor performed any miracles and he's buried in the ground. People who do as Muhammad commanded are labeled radicals. SMH. Islam is a disease on mankind.

O/U - More moslems whooping it up gleefully over Sri Lanka murders than over Notre Dame burning?

Funny, didn't see MSM cover much of the moslem in your face glee at the expense of Christians.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
He’s referring to the Holiday. Man you conservatives are sensitive and paranoid...wonder why?
If it was just one prominent (globalist) Democrat then maybe, but it's like it was a coordinated talking point. I've never heard Christians referred to as Easter worshippers by so many people. I doubt it's a coincidence.

Owebama also called them Easter worshippers not wanting to condemn his moose-limb brothers.

4,191 Christians murdered last year

Correct. Never once did he utter the word Easter.

Not so secret Muslim.

The things you guys get excited over continues to amaze me. Let me guess, Rush started this nonissue.

Here's what started it. First, obama weeps for 'the muslim community' in NZ, then sends a generic message to......apparently everyone but the Christians who were attacked....in Sri Lanka:

Christians don’t follow the OT? Better tell my preacher that. Why is it still included in the Bible?
Wait, you attend church and don't know basics of christianity......oh boy. Have you not read the Bible and digested the message? OT is historical context because Jesus was a Jew. The Judaic rules and procedures outlined in the OT were tossed aside as Jesus said you will be judged on faith and love. No where was Jesus demonstrating eye for an eye as you say, nor was he inciting any of his followers to do that. OT protocol is not Christian. OT is historical backdrop to the coming of Christ. Christianity began in NT. C'mon man.

Wait, you attend church and don't know basics of christianity......oh boy. Have you not read the Bible and digested the message? OT is historical context because Jesus was a Jew. The Judaic rules and procedures outlined in the OT were tossed aside as Jesus said you will be judged on faith and love. No where was Jesus demonstrating eye for an eye as you say, nor was he inciting any of his followers to do that. OT protocol is not Christian. OT is historical backdrop to the coming of Christ. Christianity began in NT. C'mon man.

Politics, religion, man-made climate change hoax. Dude is lost on every topic he cares about. Really sad.

Please child. What you are referring to is Supercessionism, whereby the Od Covenent is replaced by the New Covenent. This belief is popular among Evangelicals, but doesn’t hold up to scrutiny. As Jesus said, “Faith without works is dead.” He also said, “Not everyone who shouts Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only those that do the will of my Father.” Quite frankly, it’s also a pretty antiSemetic philosophy.

Now I know that many of you think you can ignore the 10 Commandments because it’s rooted in Mosaic law, but it’s not that easy. God will ultimately be the judge, so thinking faith alone will get you there could be costly.

The Church awaits that day, known to God alone, on which all peoples will address the Lord in a single voice and ‘serve him shoulder to shoulder’ (Zeph 3:9)

Btw, You must not understand the Trinity if you think God changed from the OT to the NT.

Jesus never said, ignore what I said before, just believe in me is all you need to do.

Please child. What you are referring to is Supercessionism, whereby the Od Covenent is replaced by the New Covenent. This belief is popular among Evangelicals, but doesn’t hold up to scrutiny. As Jesus said, “Faith without works is dead.” He also said, “Not everyone who shouts Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only those that do the will of my Father.” Quite frankly, it’s also a pretty antiSemetic philosophy.

Now I know that many of you think you can ignore the 10 Commandments because it’s rooted in Mosaic law, but it’s not that easy. God will ultimately be the judge, so thinking faith alone will get you there could be costly.

The Church awaits that day, known to God alone, on which all peoples will address the Lord in a single voice and ‘serve him shoulder to shoulder’ (Zeph 3:9)

Btw, You must not understand the Trinity if you think God changed from the OT to the NT.

Jesus never said, ignore what I said before, just believe in me is all you need to do.

Why didn't obama console the Christians in Sri Lanka as he did the muslims in NZ?

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT