ADVERTISEMENT

Earnest Graham Calls Out Billy

Team moving forward into 2024 did just fine. NO need to create a thread about every little thing.

Lucky Myles still sent in his LOI. What confuses me is Napier has a staff of 1000 people that he demanded before taking the job...can't he assign one of that gigantic staff to have regular communication? Oh, and maybe assign another one to be special teams coach...

Billy just seems in over his head, reminding of McElwain, when the pressure hits they let stuff like this happen.

Billy just seems in over his head, reminding of McElwain, when the pressure hits they let stuff like this happen.
I was just having this conversation that the job is just too big for him. It’s an enormous job. Remember Lane got left by the USC team plan at the airport before he got things figured out. And that was before NIL and transfer portal, etc…

I was just having this conversation that the job is just too big for him. It’s an enormous job. Remember Lane got left by the USC team plan at the airport before he got things figured out. And that was before NIL and transfer portal, etc…

Seems to move a little fast for him. And I think he got caught off guard a little yesterday and it rattled him.

Reactions: nail1988
Napier will have to pull off a mini-miracle to be 7-4 after the Ole Miss game and get another season. He is responsible however for this train wreck he has right now.

Reactions: rzvvl2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT