ADVERTISEMENT

Durham has done it again

That's the likely outcome. Hopefully the fold like lawn chairs in a hurricane

I don't think it matters if they would as Durham's game seems to be to not touch the agencies and just make a report blaming it on Steele and his Russian flunky and the Clinton camp while ignoring the criminality that the FBI illegally spied on Trump knowing the crap was 100% fake while telling the courts otherwise.

Barr really turned out to be a joke after all his talk. Reverse the roles on this and those FBI crooks would have been in cuffs within a year and this would have been sold as worse than Watergate which it was.

Last edited:
"Now, to the evidence. Durham and his team have secured grand jury testimony from:

1. Former Perkins Coie partner, and DNC/Hillary Clinton lawyer Marc Elias.
  2. Former FBI General Counsel James Baker
  3. Current CIA employees"

I'm not sure which one jumped out at me more. Possibly that he got grand jury testimoney from current CIA employees.

If they were working in 2016, their boss would have been one john brennan.

"There is also a curious paragraph discussing the fact that Durham, in January 2022 - learned from the DOJ Inspector General that they possessed “two FBI cellphones of the former FBI General Counsel to whom the defendant made his alleged false statement, along with forensic reports analyzing those cellphones.” Durham’s team is going through those cell phones now to analyze their contents.
"

Why is he just now finding this information? And is this about further investigating Sussmann, or the FBI?

Or both?

Durham is on fire. @sadgator are you and @LizardGrad89 still watching as I told you to do?

"Now, to the evidence. Durham and his team have secured grand jury testimony from:

1. Former Perkins Coie partner, and DNC/Hillary Clinton lawyer Marc Elias.
  2. Former FBI General Counsel James Baker
  3. Current CIA employees"

I'm not sure which one jumped out at me more. Possibly that he got grand jury testimoney from current CIA employees.

If they were working in 2016, their boss would have been one john brennan.

"There is also a curious paragraph discussing the fact that Durham, in January 2022 - learned from the DOJ Inspector General that they possessed “two FBI cellphones of the former FBI General Counsel to whom the defendant made his alleged false statement, along with forensic reports analyzing those cellphones.” Durham’s team is going through those cell phones now to analyze their contents.
"

Why is he just now finding this information? And is this about further investigating Sussmann, or the FBI?

Or both?

Durham is on fire. @sadgator are you and @LizardGrad89 still watching as I told you to do?

Durham is a joke imo and we already had testimony from Baker in all the congressional mess. If I remember right he was one of the FBIs guys along with the Asian guy (forgot his name -that put all of Steele's nonsense into motion). Durham is just doing a coverup mostly for the institution and will only arrest a few more Clinton connected cronies imo- mark my words. I will self ban myself for one month is he arrests any of the top FBI crooks that approved those spying warrants knowing the info they submitted to the courts was already shown to be fake.

So, Hunter's laptop scheduled for investigation in 2026, which will take at least 3 years so we are in to 2029 to confirm what we already know about Hunter and the Biden's. And the left wants to turn over our entire healthcare system to the government. Makes sense. Wait out the patients with issues, they die, no cost.

So, Hunter's laptop scheduled for investigation in 2026, which will take at least 3 years so we are in to 2029 to confirm what we already know about Hunter and the Biden's. And the left wants to turn over our entire healthcare system to the government. Makes sense. Wait out the patients with issues, they die, no cost.
Don't forget, it was going to be 75 years before we got the data on the Pfizer Covid vaccine until a judge stepped in.

Don't forget, it was going to be 75 years before we got the data on the Pfizer Covid vaccine until a judge stepped in.

It's almost like there's as much corruption in the judicial system as everywhere else.

Huh.

Nothing big is going to happen. A few more joke arrests and deals while all the head FBI crooks go free. Durham appears to be just aiming at Clinton patsies to let the big FBI crooks off the hook for the biggest crimes.
They have had Bakers 2 cell phones for 2 years, and just now letting anyone else know this info. Like they were hiding it. THIS kind of stuff is why I detest every snowflake lib on the planet. They are the reason our government is TOTALLY corrupt....and they refuse to own it. The RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA BS is a perfect example. Mark these words...the # 1 enemy to free America is NOT Russia or China...it is the democratic party...and anyone who votes for them

If they had anything like this on Trump he'd be behind bars right now. They're still working on ways to pin him to a crime while the Clintons are linked to many despicable acts.
100%...but ALL democrats SKATE. We had the FBI, CIA, NSA and their heads try to overthrow the 2016 election...which is TREASON. These people should be put on the firing squad...yet not one will ever be prosecuted. Comey, Clapper, McCabe and the gang KNEW they would never be charged, you could see the arrogance in their smirks

If they had anything like this on Trump he'd be behind bars right now. They're still working on ways to pin him to a crime while the Clintons are linked to many despicable acts.
And that's why I'm not holding my breath until some conspiracy crooks go to prison. Wake me up when it happens. For nuts who think Jan 6th was a big deal, this is what an insurrection coup actually looks like, and the lame stream media was a co-conspirator. .

And that's why I'm not holding my breath until some conspiracy crooks go to prison. Wake me up when it happens. For nuts who think Jan 6th was a big deal, this is what an insurrection coup actually looks like, and the lame stream media was a co-conspirator. .
This was DIRECT TREASON......1 million times worse than the little bs on 1/6. These little sissies will know one day what an insurrection REALLY is if they keep stealing elections, and forcing ILLEGALS in to our Country. All power grabs

100%...but ALL democrats SKATE. We had the FBI, CIA, NSA and their heads try to overthrow the 2016 election...which is TREASON. These people should be put on the firing squad...yet not one will ever be prosecuted. Comey, Clapper, McCabe and the gang KNEW they would never be charged, you could see the arrogance in their smirks
1) Too big to fail
2) The punishment would be too harsh for the general public to stomach

ergo - nothing will ever happen

I'm not one for arguing for firing squads, I hate death and violence. But a couple decades in white collar federal prison wouldn't hurt my feels.

This was DIRECT TREASON......1 million times worse than the little bs on 1/6. These little sissies will know one day what an insurrection REALLY is if they keep stealing elections, and forcing ILLEGALS in to our Country. All power grabs
But of course it is. But we've had a broken justice system going on for two decades. And that is why justice will never be done, at least not during this administration. Trump tried to drain the swamp, but the bureaucrats are too many and deeply embedded in our system. The answer was to fire every one of them and make them all reapply for their old jobs. Not many were worthy.

Reactions: dezyDeco
They have had Bakers 2 cell phones for 2 years, and just now letting anyone else know this info. Like they were hiding it. THIS kind of stuff is why I detest every snowflake lib on the planet. They are the reason our government is TOTALLY corrupt....and they refuse to own it. The RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA BS is a perfect example. Mark these words...the # 1 enemy to free America is NOT Russia or China...it is the democratic party...and anyone who votes for them
It's almost like Durham is having to do his investigation with 2 hands tied behind his back, isn't it? He has to conduct the investigation while getting the same people who he is investigating, to work WITH him and not try to stop his investigation.

And then nervous nellies can't understand why he didn't put everyone in jail 3 years ago. "But we all know they did it!" LOL

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
1) Too big to fail
2) The punishment would be too harsh for the general public to stomach

ergo - nothing will ever happen

I'm not one for arguing for firing squads, I hate death and violence. But a couple decades in white collar federal prison wouldn't hurt my feels.
I mean how long does it take to build an ironclad case against a conspiracy involving the governments of multiple countries around the world?

Surely Durham could knock that out in a couple days, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT