ADVERTISEMENT

Donovan Info

Celtics99

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2009
Destin Fl
I know there has been a lot of speculation on him leaving, maybe as soon as this offseason.....as I have said a lot the last 1-2 years, he will be leaving at some point soon for the NBA....he really wants to coach there and see if he can have success there like he has in CBB...and as more and more teams are moving toward a high screen roll, team oriented style of offense that places a premium on shooting, it is the perfect time....that said, I think it is at least 80% or better he is here next season, he is not leaving the NBA unless a really really good situation opens up (young talent, mid size market, good management/ownership, good trade assets, etc)......I do know he and the staff have been out recruiting a lot since the season ended....as far as replacements, if it is this offseason, I have been told the clear #1 guy on the list is Archie Miller....many actually think he is the better coach over his brother Sean, just needs a big time school to coach and recruit at....UF would be a great fit....Sean already more or less took over for a legend in Tucson (Lute Olson) so the Miller boys are not afraid of a challenge....after that the list is pretty murky....

This post was edited on 3/23 12:42 PM by Celtics99

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News