ADVERTISEMENT

Dominion server in Fulton County has Crashed (shocking)

To be honest, I suspect if they have the main server in Germany, they will have forensic evidence of which machines pinged their server. Maybe even evidence of what info was sent both ways.

Point is, I kinda wonder if saying they need the individual machines isn't a bit of a bluff to see who tries to destroy the evidence. I'm not convinced they actually need the individual machines to forensically prove what happened WITH those individual machines.

Could be completely wrong. But I think all they are doing is making it easier for Lin and Sidney to prove fraud.

To be honest, I suspect if they have the main server in Germany, they will have forensic evidence of which machines pinged their server. Maybe even evidence of what info was sent both ways.

Point is, I kinda wonder if saying they need the individual machines isn't a bit of a bluff to see who tries to destroy the evidence. I'm not convinced they actually need the individual machines to forensically prove what happened WITH those individual machines.

Could be completely wrong. But I think all they are doing is making it easier for Lin and Sidney to prove fraud.
I’m just concerned the whole server story is fringe conspiracy theory information...because if that doesn’t exist the whole Dominion case feels like a house of cards.

I know there’s more, and solid, evidence but that would be irrefutable.

I’m getting really nervous various levels of the judicial branch are gonna puss out.

Reactions: jfegaly
I’m just concerned the whole server story is fringe conspiracy theory information...because if that doesn’t exist the whole Dominion case feels like a house of cards.

Prior to 2020, Democrats in Congress led calls to investigate Dominion machines as being susceptible to voter fraud. CNN and MSNBC did segments on how the machines can be used to commit voter fraud.

But now, same sources are saying this is a conspiracy theory.

What changed?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT