ADVERTISEMENT

Do me a favor gator fans

fsu939913

Bull Gator
Jul 29, 2014
Dont turn into miami fans if you beat us. We have thumped them for 7 of the last 8 and they squeak a miracle out in the 1 yr that we suck and they are "great"....by the way they talk u would think they have beaten us the last 30 yrs. Not that i tink that matters. As most on here know i normally only count the last 4 because those are the most relevant and they are entitled to some smack talk becuz they did win but jesus calm down.

sadgator will make a point to cheer politely and be reserved when we beat FSU this year.

By all means the day of the game and even the week after are fair trash talking and ribbing times. Miami is literally on twitter talking trash everyday like they were good. The turnover chain was stupid and it failed them late.

Yes, but that is what makes Miami...well Miami. They talk trash, are brash and act like they have owned football since it's creation. Miami is a very transient town. A ot of transplants with little to no loyalty to any true sports team. When they are good they show up and have the swag, when they lose you get nothing.

I wouldn't worry about Florida fans acting like Canes fans. We may not be "The U", but we are the school in the state of Florida;)

We will act like we have seen it before.

I don't much care how canes fans act because I only know a grand total of two, and I hardly ever see either of them.

Reactions: fsu939913
I recall talking a lot of trash to gators after 2010, 31-7.

When you lose 6 or 7 in a row, you start thinking you’ll never beat that team again. Imagine how Tennessee felt against the gators!

fsu_kicker.jpg

And being hammered by both UM and UF in the overall...LOL so sad

Go Canes!

5 championships right??? Lmao the pathetic "we were better than you in the 70s" excuse. Man ive heard that b4 but what else r u suppose to say when u have been beaten 7 in a row.

And being hammered by both UM and UF in the overall...LOL so sad

Go Canes!

The gators have to go back to 1970 to have a winning record against FSU. There is no year after 1970 in which the gators have a winning record from that year to the present.

As for miami, with your greatest team in over a decade, yall barely beat a team that got smoked by BC. To the victor go the spoils, congrats!

Other than a 1-0 record since 2017, miami must go back to 1955 to have a winning record overall against FSU!

The gators have to go back to 1970 to have a winning record against FSU. There is no year after 1970 in which the gators have a winning record from that year to the present.

As for miami, with your greatest team in over a decade, yall barely beat a team that got smoked by BC. To the victor go the spoils, congrats!

Other than a 1-0 record since 2017, miami must go back to 1955 to have a winning record overall against FSU!

Miami has held the overall for several years and so have the Gators...

Go Canes!

Counting games from the 50s and 60s..... Before you were even born is pathetic
So we have another delusional nolie without a past...not surprised.

Without a history for the nolies the Canes are 1-0. I guess that win stings more than I thought, LOL

Go Canes!

You 2 dip-wads really need to take you stinkin' crap to either 'the grassey mole' or 'snore-rant,' because it has no place here on a Gator board. o_O

You 2 dip-wads really need to take you stinkin' crap to either 'the grassey mole' or 'snore-rant,' because it has no place here on a Gator board. o_O

The FSU board is second rate, if they have to be here at least be entertaining.

Never been to the Canes board, I find Canes fans in smaller droves than their Seminole counterparts on here.

So we have another delusional nolie without a past...not surprised.

Without a history for the nolies the Canes are 1-0. I guess that win stings more than I thought, LOL

Go Canes!

I mean if u want to count 1955 and before....sure, u can be THAT guy. Last yr is fair game. Im actually glad we lost to u guys last yr becuz that game sealed charles kellys fate

So you bring the same kind of crap here, that killed your own boards, to increase the Gator boards suckage ratio with your rival troll crap... :oops:

I sure hope that you two rival trolls weren't expecting a 'warm' welcome... o_O

Yes....it's the handful of Noles that are the problem.

Obviously.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT