ADVERTISEMENT

Dionte Marks enters NCAA transfer portal Wednesday; Now headed to Ole Miss

Jeff from Jax

Gator Great
Dec 2, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
Last edited:
A crowded room (11), so one self-selects himself out of the competition. Ah well.... :oops:

Rick Wells rsSr 6-0 202
Kadarius Toney Sr 5-11 194
Trevon Grimes Sr 6-5 214 (***** #4 WR - Rivals)
Jacob Copeland rsJr 6-0 192
Trent Whittemore rsFr 6-3 192
Ja'Markis Weston rsFr 6-3 217
Xzavier Henderson Fr 6-3.5 180
Jaquavion Fraziars Fr 6-3.5 194
Justin Shorter rsSo 6-4 226 (***** #1 WR - 247) PSU xfer
Jordan Pouncey rsJr 6-2 205 - TX xfer
-----
Dionte Marks rsFr 6-2 178 -- in xfer portal -- xfer to UCF
"A man's got to know his limitations..." -- Dirty Harry

That's too bad, cause I always thought that he'd eventually do well as a Gator.
HS Sr FL 8A - 45 for 964 yds, 21.4 yds/rec, 11 TD's

https://www.si.com/college/florida/football/florida-gators-dionte-marks-transfer-portal

Last edited:
Well, only if his xfer happens. And yepper, I'd still wish him well unless he was playing against the Gators, cause then he would be GATOR-BAIT! :cool:
Yeah that's true. Entering the portal doesn't necessarily mean they're gone. Just exploring their options.

Yeah that's true. Entering the portal doesn't necessarily mean they're gone. Just exploring their options.

I don't think that's necessarily true. I believe entering the portal includes surrendering your scholarship. The school then has the option of leaving the scholarship open if you decide to return, or saying see ya.

Ah well, rsFr WR Dionte Marks is headed to UCF after entering the NCAA transfer portal on Wednesday, he announced on Instagram.

At least he has escaped being Gatorbait, because UF doesn't play 2nd Tier UCF... ;)

He won't be playing for them until 2021, sit out, no grounds for a waiver.

And now he's back to being 2021 gatorbait in the SWAMP.

I agree that UCF might have been a better option for him, but we'll see... o_O

BTW, which Gator fans G-a-S about whether he goes to UCF or to Ole Miss? :rolleyes:
Not me.... :cool:

Receiver Dionte Marks, a freshman last season who appeared in two games, officially enrolled at UCF on Wednesday according to reports. Marks flip-flopped between Ole Miss and UCF after announcing his intentions to transfer from UF earlier in the year …

Now everyone can move on.... :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT