ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't this guy once give commitment to UF?

I have a (somewhat twisted) sense of humor, which is obviously lacking in both of you... :confused:

And I guess if I'd grown up sweeping floors in a grocery store, then I'd have a more solid foundation on belief, faith, and reality.... :rolleyes:

I have a (somewhat twisted) sense of humor, which is obviously lacking in both of you... :confused:

And I guess if I'd grown up sweeping floors in a grocery store, then I'd have a more solid foundation on belief, faith, and reality.... :rolleyes:

Sweeping floors in a grocery store?

What?

Nope, and I don't dribble, or laugh by myself is some cold dark basement either... :cool:

In other news, someone egged my car last night. Most half assed act of vandalism ever. They threw four eggs, scoring one direct hit, one glancing hit, and missed the car entirely with the remaining two. I'm actually insulted they weren't offended enough to use a whole carton.

insta has bad vision and aim what can you do

You're FoS as usual. o_O

When I was 16, about half a century ago (statute of limitations), myself and 2 friends were out on a random egging expedition and we accidentally egged a Tampa police car on a dark road before we could see what it was. The eggs were already in the air when we could see it. :eek: Mine got the windshield dead center with the other 2 pretty much centered on the hood. :confused:

They lite up their brakes/tires as we abandoned the rest of the carton and took off like the banshees were after us, which they were. :oops: We were all supposed to be in church on a Wed. night, and after we escaped, we prayed diligently that we weren't in some way identified. We were not, and we never egged anything again.

My one and only egging trip. I learned my lesson that night and didn't make the same mistake again, but my aim was near to perfect, even in the dark.... :cool:
* I've always had a bit of a knack for balistics of all kinds...;)

So your eyesight has degraded in all those years since you were a teenager or did the aliens you did or didn't see give you bionic eyes?

i got insta to incriminate himself and brag about another time he egged a cop..

damn you, pot plants.

Reactions: instaGATOR

Do y'all remember when the Iranians took some of our sailors hostage?
eb334p.jpg

You know why everyone else but this guy looks bored or angry and he's calmly sleeping? Because he's fine being a hostage.

Cuz Master Chief is going to tear him a new asshole for embarrassing the Navy on worldwide scale.

Do y'all remember when the Iranians took some of our sailors hostage?
eb334p.jpg

You know why everyone else but this guy looks bored or angry and he's calmly sleeping? Because he's fine being a hostage.

Cuz Master Chief is going to tear him a new asshole for embarrassing the Navy on worldwide scale.

A bunch of them including some superior ranking officers need to be tore up after how all that went down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT