ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't this guy once give commitment to UF?

Yep TG, and remember how the Mad-Dog-Dollie crowed so loud when he claimed that tennis-sea had this great coup by stealing him away from UF? LMAO! :D

Jones looked a lot like Zaire to me... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
Yep TG, and remember how the Mad-Dog-Dollie crowed so loud when he claimed that tennis-sea had this great coup by stealing him away from UF? LMAO! :D

Jones looked a lot like Zaire to me... ;)

Why don't you compare your boy Trask to Matt Cassel?

Pretty apt.

Or...wait for it...

HORRIBLE POETRY TIME!

Why don't you compare your boy Trask to Matt Cassel?

Pretty apt.

Or...wait for it...

HORRIBLE POETRY TIME!
Cassel made a ton of money in the league. Without looking it up isn't he around a decade plus now?

He and the Shanchise have made it much longer than the Heisman guy who started over them.

Always funny how things work out.

& Disclaimer & I'm by no means predicting Trask to be a decade plus NFLer. Just amazed in the journey of successes and mishaps of college to NFL players.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Boring as usual, but you asked for it, so here you are...

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

Boring as usual, but you asked for it, so here you are...

I just ask you to be an adult.

It's apparently beyond your ability.

I just ask you to disappear up your own ass, but I'm just not that lucky I guess...

I just ask you to disappear up your own ass, but I'm just not that lucky I guess...

60+ year old: disappear up your own butt with you circle of jerks while you hang off of jock straps.

28 year old: would it be possible for you to act like an adult and have a reasonable conversation about anything?

60+ year old: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You really are this friggin' stupid aren't you? (rhetorical)
For the last time (I wish), I don't intend to ever have any kind of conversation with a stalking spammer jerk-off like you. o_O

You really are this friggin' stupid aren't you? (rhetorical)
For the last time (I wish), I don't intend to ever have any kind of conversation with a stalking spammer jerk-off like you. o_O

I sincerely do not care.

I like that I'm a "spammer" now.

That's a cute angle on it.

Look at you. A grown man. Can't even have a conversation.

What if I told you that I wish Trask could be the guy and make things happen?

Look at you. A grown man. Can't even have a conversation.

What if I told you that I wish Trask could be the guy and make things happen?

With your spamming of me, you sling more chit than a Port-a-Toilet truck. o_O

Can't is incorrect. It now and always will be, a total lack of any desire.

I would still rather talk to a brainless crimi-troll than continue to counter your idiocy.
And before you go down another blind alley, this is not a conversation, it's just another time wasting bitch-slappin'.....:confused:

Last edited:
I would be as angry as you are all the time too if I was a 60 year old closeted homosexual. Your obsession with 'circle jerks' and male body parts might be better off on an off topic message board. I'm sure your lifestyle is accepted there. I can't believe you're 60+ btw I mean LMAO. A 60 year old 'man' who throws tantrums on a message board and has been caught regularly lying and spamming other boards, so much so he's been banned from more than a few. You're pathetic. Your wife should take away your internet privileges.

While you're a phootball genius (a legend in your own mind anyway), and everyone here loves and respects you,,, ALWAYS...
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

BTW....

"closeted homosexual."

Does that nasty slur by you, mean that I would be justified to call you by your color indicator, whatever that is, of do those kinds of slurs only go in one direction?

"old 'man' who throws tantrums"

On'ly if you think a tratrum is falling down on the floor and LMFAO!

" been caught regularly lying and spamming other boards, so much so he's been banned from more than a few."

An oft refuted LIE by you and a couple of others here. I've challenged you liars to give links to prove that chit, but you have always failed to do so,,, not your 1st or worst failure in life...

Last edited:
Call me what you want, its not like people here don't already know you're a bigot. Remember the random black lives matter rant you went on? The world will be a much better place once you choke on your afternoon pudding.

Call me what you want, its not like people here don't already know you're a bigot. Remember the random black lives matter rant you went on? The world will be a much better place once you choke on your afternoon pudding.

Call you? Nope, I'd rather not be involved with you at all, in any way. But if you believe what you just posted, then put me on IGNORE. Otherwise, it puts the lie to everything about you and your circle of jerks. :confused:

Bigot huh? So you're another of those that claims that racist can only go in one direction... Typical of your type. :rolleyes:

BLM only in the larger context that ALL lives matter, or none do. o_O

I volunteered to serve my country (wihch even covers twits like you), and I did so with distinction. I was proud to do so with every different kind of U.S. Citizen. Race, creed, color, religion, and culture doesn't matter to me or to any of my friends.

But if you're an flaming A-hole, then those other things matter little. :cool:

isn't it staggering how similar two posters attacking everyone lately post? and both getting away with it without any consequence

ive yet to stoop down to the level of name calling from you both

So get off the stoop and get back under the porch where you really belong... :cool:

And I can only speak for myself, but I didn't grow up in your plastic PC world... :p

I'm so PC I hope Insta dies.

Seriously.

I hope he dies mid-rant and the spasms cause him to press send so we all know that he's finally dead.

His wife might find happiness after being held hostage for so many years.

Ironically, he's started the whole "put me on ignore"!message while unable to do the same to the posters he hates so much.

I guess it must be difficult to type with one hand throwing out racist and homosexual slurs while your other hand is occupied with the thought of such things.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kiss me you fool.

You know you want to.

Insta's old and :(
He believes in aliens
And hates black people

Wrong on 2 our of 3,,, which is actually better than is usual for a twit like you.

The intelligent survivors live to be old. o_O
I don't hold out much hope for most of you twits to ever be old.:cool:

actually most really smart people are the most damaging to themselves and don't live very long

Wrong on 2 our of 3,,, which is actually better than is usual for a twit like you.

The intelligent survivors live to be old. o_O
I don't hold out much hope for most of you twits to ever be old.:cool:

So now you DONT believe in aliens?!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - you are the most boring jerkers on the rivals board imo...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT