ADVERTISEMENT

Dick Move...

Meh, maybe it's because I worked at a high school for a few years, but it doesn't bother me at all that these kids have a little fun with the whole thing.

After today, they will fall into the mix and unless they prove themselves to be great, it doesn't even matter. Why?

Because we will forget what they did in high school.

If they don't live up to it, then once again, we won't remember.

This crap is so stale... Especially when you aren't a top 5 uncommitted recruit...Dude is like top 6 at his specialty position.

I'll take the ones who go in with the business like approach. Dress decent, get your picture made, smile for the TV camera, and sign your paper.

Reactions: sadgator
This crap is so stale... Especially when you aren't a top 5 uncommitted recruit...Dude is like top 6 at his specialty position.

I'll take the ones who go in with the business like approach. Dress decent, get your picture made, smile for the TV camera, and sign your paper.

Don't disagree, just can't see myself being bothered at all by it.

This is why more and more coaches would rather be in the NFL. I honestly couldn't deal with having to kiss the ass of these 17 year olds who haven't done a damn thing, at least in the NFL you're dealing with players who have already proven something on the college level. The hat game was annoying enough but now we get top 10 releases on twitter, commitment videos, and even live pets at commitment ceremonies. All these new recruits are just annoying AF. Worse than females with the cry for attention.

As soon as he walked out in front of the cameras wearing Vans I knew he was going west. :) Richy, rich school he goes to in Austin. This kid will be fine with or without football. The shirt thing doesn't really bother me though. Still a kid. About to get a full dose of reality though once he puts the big boy pads on.

it doesn't bother me at all that these kids have a little fun with the whole thing.

unless you were glued to the TV set live and got faked out, who cares. Glad this kid could have some fun. Its actually fairly clever compared to some of them. If he's still doing this when he's Lebron's age, I would have a problem with it. BTW, its ESPN who encourages these kids to do this in a lot of cases, not necessarily the kids.

unless you were glued to the TV set live and got faked out, who cares. Glad this kid could have some fun. Its actually fairly clever compared to some of them. If he's still doing this when he's Lebron's age, I would have a problem with it. BTW, its ESPN who encourages these kids to do this in a lot of cases, not necessarily the kids.

Easily persuaded I see. I'd still rather my own kid or kids that chose UF to take the business like approach and show maturity.

nah, I just understand how young and immature these kids are. these coaches make a ton of money, especially when you consider they get to play a game for a living, but hitching your fortunes to 85 people this young and immature has a cost.

I don't know I saw some of the best commitments from a few of these kids than I've seen in awhile, where they showed humility and thankfulness. He trolled both of us, he didn't have to do that, that's being a cocky SOB. It looks to me like he's an entitled kid

I can't really bash the youth.

It's parenting...Or lack of...

If any of my son's pulled this move, I jerk a knot in their ass. They wouldn't make it past the first shirt.

A Big 10 Wrestling Team would bring me a LOI after taking my son(s) down for pulling a stunt.

I didn't see this Levi kid presser but I bet his mama was right near it?

He could have been a Gator, but instead he chose to be more USCw Toejam... :cool:
Didn't watch any of it live, and I couldn't care any less about his show.

Meh...doesn't really bother me. Bottom line is they're kids, and kids love attention. If the media and print news are willing to give them the spotlight, better believe most of them will take full advantage.

How many of us on here whom are parents would be shocked if our children would refuse the limelight if given the same opportunity.

From what I understand his parents are pretty solid people and have raised a good family. Well to do with some super bowl rings on display.

The execution was bad too. Felt pretty rushed. He struggled with the shirts and didn't get the psych out effect because of how fast he did it. IMO he took an L.

just wait til he does something stupid next year or they lose, that whole thing will be a gif with a big L on his USC shirt on the end with two hilarious things on the first two shirts edited in.

it was the first thing i thought about, i might make it myself...

All in order

"yall better chill"

"just a second"

"hold this L"

He posted a pic the other day wearing a gator shirt and nole pants that read "decisions, decisions " ,or something to that affect. It was already well known USC was in the running for his services so I thought that was odd.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Meh, maybe it's because I worked at a high school for a few years, but it doesn't bother me at all that these kids have a little fun with the whole thing.

After today, they will fall into the mix and unless they prove themselves to be great, it doesn't even matter. Why?

Because we will forget what they did in high school.

If they don't live up to it, then once again, we won't remember.

What did u do at a high school?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT