ADVERTISEMENT

Desantis orders pro Palestinian group to be disbanded at UF

BillytheC

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
Such an INCREDIBLE Governor...why did he choose the enemy to support him?

On one hand, eff SJP, on the other hand, I'm concerned about telling American citizens that they can't have a certain opinion.

The banner in front of the AEPi (historically Jewish) house at UF stating support for Israel was vandalized and defaced and at both FSU and UF there have been pro-Palestine rallies. Students at state school campuses have reported being harassed for supporting Israel.
🇮🇱 🇺🇸
I support DeSantis’s actions.

This was not a group that not only supports better conditions for Palestinians, but also supports Israel's right to exist, rejects Hamas and all acts of terrorism.

This was a group that is blatantly anti-semitic and needed to go.

On one hand, eff SJP, on the other hand, I'm concerned about telling American citizens that they can't have a certain opinion.
Yea, I think when the "genocide" line is crossed we might be ok...that whole "from the river to the sea" thing is pretty problematic.

Reactions: nail1988
Depending on what’s actually happening overseas, this is similar to banning a KKK group. There are certain lines you can’t cross

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT