ADVERTISEMENT

Dems always condemn what they start (dumping committee members) when it's used against them. Good for McCarthy.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
It's ok though when the Dems dump Republican members. I guess they think new rules or tactics will never be used against them.
Thank you Harry Reid for Trumps 3 Supreme Court picks getting on with simple majorities.

Schiff, Swalwell, Omar respond after Speaker McCarthy keeps them off committees: 'Political vengeance'

It's ok though when the Dems dump Republican members. I guess they think new rules or tactics will never be used against them.
Thank you Harry Reid for Trumps 3 Supreme Court picks getting on with simple majorities.

Schiff, Swalwell, Omar respond after Speaker McCarthy keeps them off committees: 'Political vengeance'

The difference here is there's justifiable reasons to keep these people off these committees.

Swalwell slept with Chinese honeypot while on the intel committee.

Schiff has been caught lying about foreign issues more time than I can count. He weaponizes lies against his political opponents and was caught red-handed using his influence to silence conservatives on social media.

Omar has all sorts of skeletons in her closet and has taken some pretty anti-American stances on foreign affairs. "On 9/11 some people did something..."

This isn't just face value partisan politics, this is vetting the people you put on committees.

The difference here is there's justifiable reasons to keep these people off these committees.

Swalwell slept with Chinese honeypot while on the intel committee.

Schiff has been caught lying about foreign issues more time than I can count. He weaponizes lies against his political opponents and was caught red-handed using his influence to silence conservatives on social media.

Omar has all sorts of skeletons in her closet and has taken some pretty anti-American stances on foreign affairs. "On 9/11 some people did something..."

This isn't just face value partisan politics, this is vetting the people you put on committees.
AND McCarthy has said, unlike the DEMS simply removing Repubs from committees, Swalwell and Schiff can be on committees, just not the Intel Committee as a matter of National Security and Omar can be on a committee, just not Foreign Affairs because of her anti-Semitic remarks about Israel.

If you are unaware how Omar got elected...you are not paying attention, and it explains many of your posts. I am just stating the VERY obvious!
He knows Capn. It was a rhetorical question, not a real one. I would have said the same thing, but not sugar coated it. A bunch of damned muzzies!! :mad: The most vile and disgusting religion in the world. Why are almost all other religions in modern day world live and let live, but not them? Raises hand, bows head, "because they demand to assimilate the world". :mad: And they are centuries behind civilization.

Reactions: instaGATOR

Posted this in another thread.

McCarthy goes on a tirade

He knows Capn. It was a rhetorical question, not a real one. I would have said the same thing, but not sugar coated it. A bunch of damned muzzies!! :mad: The most vile and disgusting religion in the world. Why are almost all other religions in modern day world live and let live, but not them? Raises hand, bows head, "because they demand to assimilate the world". :mad: And they are centuries behind civilization.
You said it exactly how I feel believe me. To me the WHOLE religion is VILE. I know who they are, and what their objective is.

THEO..THIS is an informed person.
Bro. Theo knows. No need to bash him. He's not stupid. He doesn't like Trump, doesn't make him an RGG or BScuck. We love Trump, not because we are chums, but because it's what this country needs. A good case of bitch slapping, a purge of the DC Swamp, and a few mean tweets with a heaping dose of bitch slapping cucks. I am not friends with Trump. I doubt I'd like General Patton. Doesn't mean either are wrong either. Tough love is needed for these douchebag leftards! :mad:

Bro. Theo knows. No need to bash him. He's not stupid. He doesn't like Trump, doesn't make him an RGG or BScuck. We love Trump, not because we are chums, but because it's what this country needs. A good case of bitch slapping, a purge of the DC Swamp, and a few mean tweets with a heaping dose of bitch slapping cucks. I am not friends with Trump. I doubt I'd like General Patton. Doesn't mean either are wrong either. Tough love is needed for these douchebag leftards! :mad:
You are TOTALLY missing the point also...just like Theo. In fact if you go back and actually read more than one post of our discussion, you would see that. No...he is not stupid. He is UNINFORMED. BIG DIFFERENCE. He just needs to pay closer attention. He had no idea how Omar got elected. I think it is VERY important to know things like that. He has NO CLUE about the Russian collusion situation with Trump. Again...pretty important to know the facts.

Reactions: instaGATOR
You are TOTALLY missing the point also...just like Theo. In fact if you go back and actually read more than one post of our discussion, you would see that. No...he is not stupid. He is UNINFORMED. BIG DIFFERENCE. He just needs to pay closer attention. He had no idea how Omar got elected. I think it is VERY important to know things like that. He has NO CLUE about the Russian collusion situation with Trump. Again...pretty important to know the facts.

I think he knew how she got elected...he is just still dumbfounded that she got elected. I can relate.

Unbelievable. You now have a few Repubs backing off taking the Foreign Affairs committee away from her.
That is one of the biggest differences in Dem and Repubs, Dems always stick together.

Unbelievable. You now have a few Repubs backing off taking the Foreign Affairs committee away from her.
That is one of the biggest differences in Dem and Repubs, Dems always stick together.
One of the reasons dems stick together is fear of left wing lunatic retalation if they dare not go along. Look at the intimidation tactics aimed at Sinema and Manchin.

I think he knew how she got elected...he is just still dumbfounded that she got elected. I can relate.
She got elected the same way that FJB got elected, with 'fixed ballots,' and in her case, with actual cash and/or intimidation for individual votes. Don't vote for and support Omar, and you might get deported back to Hell.... 🤓

And Adam Shit-Schiff should be tried for corruption at the very least, and probably for Treason over his foreign dealings... 😡

And Adam Shit-Schiff should be tried for corruption at the very least, and probably for Treason over his foreign dealings... 😡
Wait til you hear what happened at the Standard Motel, you’ll personally want to harm him with good reason.

Wait til you hear what happened at the Standard Motel, you’ll personally want to harm him with good reason.
He has a long political record that filled with corruption, and imo, being a traitor to his sacred oath of office. JMO, but he's not only corrupt, he's EVIL....

If you know how she got elected..it cannot be a surprise. Hussein allowed about 40K Somalians in the Country, and most moved to one voting precinct. How can you be surprised they voted for her? What REALLY surprises me is Mace has called her own party out for kicking her off the committee. Omar is a terrorist living in America. She would NOT act in America's best interest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT