ADVERTISEMENT

Dem rep flips off Republicans during charity game last night. No low is low enough for a PIG like her.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Are we seriously getting outraged about this? I give FSU fans the finger all the time.
I am certainly not outraged but just how low should we lower the bar as far as disrespecting one another? I taught middle school-aged kids and they think nothing of flipping off people in authority, this simply empowers/rationalizes that behavior. As far as your low-brow actions are concerned. Godspeed, Sir.

To paraphrase the corrupt councilman from the movie 300:

"....ooohhhh, what Democrat-like behavior......a trickster in true form.....all the while her president promotes anarchy and war......"

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
So you just admitted you’re a piece of trash like this fat ugly pig?
Yes.

edit: Not an un American piece of trash, mind you, but as my sainted momma would say, trash is trash.

The fact that I'm posting from a sock account, mocking another posters genitalia should have made the extent of my immaturity and douchebaggery self evident. I suspect you know that, so why you commented at all is frankly odd.

Last edited:
I didn’t know that an obese cow had a middle finger!
Apparently between the split hooves.
Cow Appreciation Day GIF

So....there was a post about Republicans turning on the military, and I HAMMERED the OP. Did he turn chicken shiz and delete it? He should have , because military people HATE communists.

she needs to date a port star and get married 8 more times before i respect her.

• Haha
Where's the apology?

Democratic Rep. Linda Sanchez says fan, not Republicans, made 'misogynistic' comment prompting obscene gesture

The ole “they made me do it” excuse.

Yes.

edit: Not an un American piece of trash, mind you, but as my sainted momma would say, trash is trash.

The fact that I'm posting from a sock account, mocking another posters genitalia should have made the extent of my immaturity and douchebaggery self evident. I suspect you know that, so why you commented at all is frankly odd.
To be fair, I can appreciate there being a sock account here and for once @BSC911 isn't involved.

I don't think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT