ADVERTISEMENT

December retail sales down 1.9%...

Sunburnt Indian

Bull Gator
Nov 7, 2001
Fox Business just told me. Inflation is at a 40 year high.

Beijing Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates in Democrat debates and he's delivering.

Thinking people enrage the slow by questioning 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for this.

NavigatorII has made attempts to teach economics 101 but has failed to reach the board's BSC-level slow.

Well, I don't associate economic hiccups with having anything to do with any president, but I can tell you the economy where I am is kicking ass and has been for most of the last 20 years with the only slow downs being 2008 and Covid. I don't think any of the presidents had much of anything to do with it.

Except for the short term dip when Covid hit, the Stock market has been a rocket ship since the beginning of 2009....and really, long before that save for the financial crisis which was also pretty short term.

We are back at or near full employment with many businesses begging to find people to fill jobs.

The economy is still in pretty damn good shape, especially considering all the things we had to overcome with Covid. Its certainly not because of Biden...….but it wasn't because of Trump either.

Its because of the economy we have built for 200 years and the innovation, creativity and resilience of the American business men and women...…..with a little help when needed from the federal reserve.

And the only thing that can likely stop us is exactly what is taking shape right now...….we implode from within because the political parties on both sides have gone nuts. They have completely forgotten that the one essential ingredient we need to keep the train on the tracks is that we work together to solve our problems.

And the only thing that can likely stop us is exactly what is taking shape right now...….we implode from within because the political parties on both sides have gone nuts. They have completely forgotten that the one essential ingredient we need to keep the train on the tracks is that we work together to solve our problems.
Insane amounts of federal spending that disincentivize people from working to stay home isn't most people's idea of solving any problems. It's created our current situation where the shelves are empty and prices are higher because no one is manning the ship, inflationary spending and .Gov largess aside. Attempts at mandates that obviously have not been working (see California and New York, their problems are even worse because of them) damn sure isn't the answer. In fact, they are dragging down the rest of the country because of their stupidity. Brandon is a village idiot, and that speaks volumes about his minions.

Retail sales

Beijing Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates in Democrat debates and he's delivering.

Thinking people enrage the slow by questioning 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for this.

NavigatorII has made attempts to teach economics 101 but has failed to reach the board's BSC-level slow.
Let me guess, Biden is responsible for the 1.9% decline in retail sales in December, but he's not responsible for the 17% increase in retail sales in 2021?

He's either responsible for both, or neither? I think people could make a good case for either one, but you can't say December is due to his policies, but 2021 isn't.

And before Ghost comes in and makes up something about retailers being shut down in 2020, retail sales grew 6.7% in 2020 from 2019.

So, I guess Psaki lied again when she declared that Biden saved Christmas.

Yesterday, there was no meat on the shelves at my local Wynn-Dixie.
But I'm sure that totally corrupt Beijing Biden's decisions (or his handlers) bears no responsibility for that.....
🙄
Just like he never did a Billion Dollar Quid-Pro-Quo to get the Ukraine Prosecutor off of his bag-boy son.

One doesn't turn the USS Ronald Reagan around in a short time. Give Brandon time. His handlers have put policies in place for what we're seeing in commerce and crime. instaGATOR is well aware of what's going on, as are most of us. Lester Holt of NBC Nightly News gets it. He can no longer excuse this economic and foreign policy failure. If Lester won't defend a Democrat, it's bad!!!

One doesn't turn the USS Ronald Reagan around in a short time. Give Brandon time. His handlers have put policies in place for what we're seeing in commerce and crime. instaGATOR is well aware of what's going on, as are most of us. Lester Holt of NBC Nightly News gets it. He can no longer excuse this economic and foreign policy failure. If Lester won't defend a Democrat, it's bad!!!
2030 is best case scenario for the economy fully recovering from what was lost in 2020.

Add 10 years if we keep electing* people like Hiden.

I'm beginning to think this was the plan all along.

Well, I don't associate economic hiccups with having anything to do with any president, but I can tell you the economy where I am is kicking ass and has been for most of the last 20 years with the only slow downs being 2008 and Covid.
I'm happy to hear that, I really am. But the vast majority of this nation is hurting right now. People are scared, angry and miserable.

This is honestly the worst I've seen it in my lifetime. Pray for our nation.

Carter was pretty bad.
59r0dm.jpg

Carter was pretty bad.
A lot of people in their 60s and 70s are especially nervous right now. They can remember seeing this type of pain and suffering under Carter. Seems like once a generation Americans have to be reminded of just how easily the dems can throw the entire nation into ruin.

Always have to share this when Carter is mentioned. He is sitting next to a nice cozy fire telling everyone that they need to set their thermostats to 55 degrees. Watch him smile when he says sacrifice.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Always have to share this when Carter is mentioned. He is sitting next to a nice cozy fire telling everyone that they need to set their thermostats to 55 degrees. Watch him smile when he says sacrifice.

Did he really say set your thermostat to 55 degrees? It wasn't in that clip.

When was that, 1977? How did we go from 'the big freeze' to 'the planet is on fire' in 4 decades?

@Uniformed_ReRe any idea?

Reactions: nail1988
that clip cut before it got there...this one has it @ 3:21

Wow. So this is the American president, telling Americans to do something that he KNOWS will result in potentially millions of Americans getting sick and going to the hospital. It could kill many. Asking the elderly and the sick to live in a house with 55 degree temperatures in the dead of winter is communicating that you want people to get sick and die.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT