ADVERTISEMENT

Danny's obligatory basketball thread

CxB2uZPW8AARFeT.jpg

Did I see right that we were behind late in the first half? Game wasn't showing around me. We must have really turned it on late. Everybody's numbers looked about where you'd want them, except Allen, who I'm not worried about.

i only saw the last 3 minutes of the game, saw two guys I didn't recognize that looked talented as hell that scored late.. The other guy was white and looked pretty damn good, might have been the last basket of the game but the other guy made a hell of an athletic/explosive play to the basket to score...

We seemed to play with very little energy in the first half and out the gates in the second, but then we picked it up on the defensive end.

Beat Mercer 76-54. Good defense, good assist, low turnovers, excellent FT shooting. Three point shooting still a problem.

ill never expect anything offensively from him, he has a fg % on lay ups on a yearly basis.

Good defensive effort against another ok opponent. Hopefully the offense picks up some.
I am very encouraged by the FT shooting by the whole team in the first two games. Hope it continues. To your point, we still have outside shooting problems though. I do not think we have a go to guy we can rely on to hit the 3 point shot. Maybe Barry will be that guy.

Didnt see the game. I am just hoping we can get better play out of the PG position this year. That has hurt us lately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT