ADVERTISEMENT

Dana White with smackdown of censorship

I have no clue. Honestly, I don’t know the details of what happened.
I think he left because some other poster was allowed to stay and troll.

Probably someone I have on ignore so I do not see the posts.

I guess its controversial but I love the ignore feature. It keeps my BP down and that's important because I am on 3 BP meds. Some of the ones I have on ignore are/were either willfully ignorant, trolls or just plain liars.

After setting the record straight, to only have them repeat their mendacious or obtuse disinformation, I quickly put them on ignore. I don't think most of them are obtuse BTW. I think they are liars!

I think he left because some other poster was allowed to stay and troll.

Probably someone I have on ignore so I do not see the posts.

I guess its controversial but I love the ignore feature. It keeps my BP down and that's important because I am on 3 BP meds. Some of the ones I have on ignore are/were either willfully ignorant, trolls or just plain liars.

After setting the record straight, to only have them repeat their mendacious or obtuse disinformation, I quickly put them on ignore. I don't think most of them are obtuse BTW. I think they are liars!
I love the guy...however he was trying to throw his weight here...and I can tell you this place is one of Jasons LEAST favorite places! LOL Causes more trouble than it is worth for him. LOL So threatenting to leave was music to Jasons ear. I miss him contributing also

Nothing more than virtue signaling. He too knows where his bum read is buttered

I love the guy...however he was trying to throw his weight here...and I can tell you this place is one of Jasons LEAST favorite places! LOL Causes more trouble than it is worth for him. LOL So threatenting to leave was music to Jasons ear.
100 percent facts right here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT