ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Bongino Report

Tatum Report is lower rent/budget but occasionally has good stuff. He has ties to law enforcement and was good during the race riots in getting the full story of some of the key incidents out there.

https://tatumreport.com/

He is trying to take off where Drudge failed after selling out

I can't believe what Drudge turned into. It happened gradually and I didn't catch on right away. At this point they are solidly MSM. I haven't been there in months.

It's sad too - my late Stepdad introduced me to Rush in the late 80's when I worked summers helping him in his iron shop...then Drudge in my late HS years.

Those were pillars of free, conservative speech. Only one of the two remains, and he's not doing very well. Our remaining time listening to Rush is real short I'm afraid.

I can't believe what Drudge turned into. It happened gradually and I didn't catch on right away. At this point they are solidly MSM. I haven't been there in months.

It's sad too - my late Stepdad introduced me to Rush in the late 80's when I worked summers helping him in his iron shop...then Drudge in my late HS years.

Those were pillars of free, conservative speech. Only one of the two remains, and he's not doing very well. Our remaining time listening to Rush is real short I'm afraid.

Rush said a couple weeks ago when he got his initial diagnosis that he thought he would be dead by October 1st. Gotta appreciate him while we can. He's doing great, but stage 4 lung cancer is what it is.

I emailed Rush in the early days when he had compuserve. It was a bunch of numbers. When he switched over to his own domain, I emailed him and said something to the effect that I hoped he got it.

He replied that he got my email and always had. :)

No way I could expect a reply these days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT