ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo ordered Chinese Virus patients into nursing homes

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
Last edited:
I really feel for those who are suffering in New York but they hate Trump so much they'd vote for dipsh**s like Cuomo, Cankles Clinton, Warren Wilhelm and 53 year old(young mom my ass) Kirsten Gillibrand. Oh let's not forget about Fake Tears Chuck Schumer.

I like Cuomo’s response since the lockdown, and actually wanted him in the race because he can string two coherent sentences together, unlike either current candidate, but obviously he was as incompetent as Trump in preparing for the virus, and the nursing home policy to me looks fireable and probably should be criminal. Maybe he didn’t sign off on it expressly but that is the absolute top risk presented by the virus.

but obviously he was as incompetent as Trump in preparing for the virus,

And the streak continues:

The dems here have never:

1 - Celebrated any success for America on any level
2 - Failed to celebrate bad news for America
3 - Called out one of their own without adding some reference to them being 'just as bad as Trump'.
4 - Made a claim that was later proven factual

Wow I'd say his career in politics is done, but as shitty as the dem party is right now, this probably enhances his standing on the left, if anything.

Reactions: nail1988
Nursing homes have proven to be death traps in the Wuhan virus crisis. Vanderburgh County IN where I live (pop 180,000) has had one death due to the virus. Neighboring Warrick County (pop 60,000) has had 13 deaths; 12 of them from one nursing home.

Cuomo’s policy decisions are unconsciounable, but don’t count on the sycophant media to hold him to account.

This lady exposed it 5 weeks not a peep from the enemy of the people state run media

https://www.marklevinshow.com/2020/04/25/caller-elaine-exposes-cuomo-from-march-26/

Bennett & Leibsohn: Coronavirus response — compare Florida with New York, and look at the results so far

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/cor...results-compare-william-bennett-seth-leibsohn
Cuomo is looking more and more like the dumbfu*!k we all know he is.
We have been told over and over again that Florida was going to be like New York,” he continued, noting that his state’s coronavirus 1,218 deaths so far are barely a fraction of New York’s 22,897. Despite reports that Florida would run out of ventilators, DeSantis said 379 patients were on ventilators in the state and over 6,300 ventilators were sitting unused."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de...t-opening-businesses-monday-with-restrictions

Out of those 1,218 deaths, it's certain that some of those deaths were a result of snake bite, someone getting eaten up by a shark, drug overdose, and my favorite, the chick who poisoned her husband in Arizona(?) with aquarium pills trying to claim it was hydroxochlorine. Oh, heart attacks, accidental deaths such as vehicle accidents, and many other unfortunate causes and claiming it was death by the Chinese virus.
Keep it coming libtards.

Last edited:
What's this? Florida has far fewer cases and deaths from the hoax than NY does WHILE OPENING BEACHES? The left told us beaches were instant death.

Trump said getting out in the sunshine would make this magically disappear.

Trump wins again.

Pretty much only the northern (NY) 'Snow-Bird' haven (counties) were hit, Miami and a couple of surrounding counties. Those are remaining closed, while the rest of the state begins the opening up process.

DeSantis (R) immediately concentrated on protecting the vulnerable nursing homes.
Cuomo (D) immediately took actions that has resulted in many deaths in nursing homes.

Yeee-Hawww -- On Monday, Florida State Parks reopen for business. :eek:
My favorite outdoor activity is visiting the many parks. :)

I sent the Gov a pointed email about doing exactly that 2 days ago. ;)

In Part:
"Wal-Mat yes. ABC Liquor yes. State Parks NO???
How stupid can you be?" o_O

Just to review how insane the dems are:

Cuomo sends sick elderly to nursing homes WITH body bags.

Trump gives us the cure to corona flu.

And the dems hate Trump, think he's doing a terrible job, and at the same time they love Cuomo and as @bradleygator said, wishes he would run for president so he could vote for him.

These people are insane.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT