ADVERTISEMENT

Covid hysteria destroying America

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
I really believe that Covid is being used to set the groundwork for a Hiden administration. They want to collapse the economy with closures and fear so we become solely dependent upon them, the government elites. They want to cancel everything America stands for: Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings, Hospital visits, nursing home visits, baby being born visits, annual veteran Christmas wreath celebration. They are taking away everything that makes America great. And these lame-minded Trump haters think this is okay. They haven't a clue what America will soon be going through if Hiden steals this election.

I really believe that Covid is being used to set the groundwork for a Hiden administration. They want to collapse the economy with closures and fear so we become solely dependent upon them, the government elites. They want to cancel everything America stands for: Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings, Hospital visits, nursing home visits, baby being born visits, annual veteran Christmas wreath celebration. They are taking away everything that makes America great. And these lame-minded Trump haters think this is okay. They haven't a clue what America will soon be going through if Hiden steals this election.

in related news the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

The good news is I think everybody knows this now. Some will go along with it because they’re true believers the rest of us have been crying bullshit for months.

in related news the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

The good news is I think everybody knows this now. Some will go along with it because they’re true believers the rest of us have been crying bullshit for months.
On a more serious note, we should have just given Hawaii to Japan. Useless state as tits on a boar hog. Just look at the state that elected Hiroshima Hirono. 😂

Reactions: blubo and gator1776
I suspect they know precisely what this would do to America. I fear that's their plan.

As I told @sadgator. We are NOT on the same team. He better realize that cause his current team is about to take a massive 'L'.

Although, I am from another team. sad should realize that his team will be bust. This shit aint happening. Hi sad.

The election set all the groundwork necessary for a Biden administration.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT