ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Coveted 2021 safety views Florida as a "huge contender" following a "very special" virtual visit

Corey Bender

Administrator
Mar 26, 2018

2021 safety Donovan McMillon has been rising up Florida's board at a rapid rate, and it's safe to say mutual interest is very high following yesterday's virtual visit. They have been sending him a ton of edits, and now Dan Mullen is leaving his mark as well.

McMillon, a Pennsylvania native who owns 50-plus offers, communicates with Ron English as well and is intrigued by the program's ability to manufacture NFL talent.. It also doesn't hurt that several of his family members reside in the Sunshine State.

"I met the entire staff of coaches, nutritionists, strength and conditioning, player personnel, and academics!!" McMillon texted GatorsTerritory. "Coach Mullen was the first to join and last to leave, and he really made feel good!! He wants me to be a part of the Gator family and he wanted me to have a great time visiting UF.

"The entire visit was very special! Overall, I hope I can get down there because I see them as a huge contender to get me and I can imagine myself in the blue and orange! Go Gators. Chomp, chomp!!"

The Gators are currently in McMillon's top 10, along with Georgia, LSU, Texas A&M, Oregon, Penn State, Oklahoma, Michigan, Virginia Tech and Arizona State.

However, it's difficult to argue that Florida is buzzing the most right now. It's just about eventually getting on campus, which is always a challenge due to the uncertainty surrounding the virus, and continuing to grow closer to the staff. The Gators are starting to prioritize him and definitely making a strong impression by doing so.

Junior highlights are below:

EXsEptrXsAo-2Fe

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News