ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Couple of things.

kcflagator

Chomp Artist
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hey gators,

Haven’t posted in a while because I’ve been really busy. I am not going to touch on football for a couple of reasons that we can discuss later.

However, two quick things on baseball and basketball.

On baseball, Sully asked a lot of players to leave. They were not putting in the effort. They were not giving it their all. He decided to get rid of them by asking them to hit the portal or switch to walk-on status. His focus was targeted especially at the pitching arena.

Sully is in it to win it. He’s not going anywhere. He was disappointed with the regular season but thrilled with the postseason. That’s the type of baseball he expected all year. His team did not quit and showed considerable toughness. Baseball is a funny game.

We have the right guy at the helm there.

With respect to basketball, it was awesome earlier this month to see Richards and Walter on the court together. Incredibly smooth. A year of chemistry under their belts is going to do wonders this year. Early thoughts were that we were in midseason form this month. Those two guys really like and trust each other.

We are going to be a very large basketball team this coming year. I mean huge.

A funny Alex Condon story. Last year, he hurt his foot pretty badly during an SEC game. Significant contusion where he could not walk without considerable pain. Duke Werner and Todd brought him off the court and talked to him and said that they would probably sit him the rest of the game. Condo got ticked off and stomped his bad foot on the ground 12 times and said “it’s fine. It’s fine. Put my ass back in there!” That’s kind of kid he is. Extremely tough.

Also, look for another commitment next week at a position of need.

I’ve had the pleasure of being able to spend some time with Todd. I absolutely love that guy and his staff. He completely gets it. He’s so forward thinking and fast thinking. I’m 100% all-in with Mr. Golden. I truly believe he is going to lead us back to competing for championships.

KC

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News