ADVERTISEMENT

COOL....

But you're not voting for him?

Riiiiight.
Who? Trump? Not a chance. Don’t like shutdowns stimi, debt deficits easy money free beer, etc etc. no I think he was the worst president we have ever had. Things are ten times better today than they were in 2020. It’s not close. Stop being racist and start enjoying this rip snorting economy!!!

That’s one demented, senile ‘ole coot!

Poopy Joe is an illegitimate disgrace. Obama 3.0 is designed to destroy America.

Reactions: NavigatorII
That’s one demented, senile ‘ole coot!

Poopy Joe is an illegitimate disgrace. Obama 3.0 is designed to destroy America.
Still suffering from ODS or did it morph into BDS? Most are linked, it was their hatred of Obama that caused them to lose their minds. The country belongs to Americans it belongs to the future.

Who? Trump? Not a chance. Don’t like shutdowns stimi, debt deficits easy money free beer, etc etc. no I think he was the worst president we have ever had. Things are ten times better today than they were in 2020. It’s not close. Stop being racist and start enjoying this rip snorting economy!!!
2020 was the year the liberals unleashed Covid on us.

Telling that that's the only year you ever mention...or are you afraid the Left will repeat the same playbook with something more deadly?

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
2020 was the year the liberals unleashed Covid on us.

Telling that that's the only year you ever mention...or are you afraid the Left will repeat the same playbook with something more deadly?
U leashed a cold virus!!!! Shut her down says trumpster, I can buy the election!!! The liberal superhero to the rescue never let a good crisis go to waste!!!! So you know the trump tax code has never had a budget deficit of less than 1 trillion dollars??? Do you know how bananas liberal that is??? I know you’re a stimi loving commie but good lord man!!

U leashed a cold virus!!!! Shut her down says trumpster, I can buy the election!!! The liberal superhero to the rescue never let a good crisis go to waste!!!! So you know the trump tax code has never had a budget deficit of less than 1 trillion dollars??? Do you know how bananas liberal that is??? I know you’re a stimi loving commie but good lord man!!
Covid was pretty deadly to a group of really sick people. I know a few who died, but they were all already sick.

On the budget deficit…

Biden is adding $1T every 100 days and you’re silent? Seriously?

You literally make no sense.

And you’re making more demonstrably false statements again. The only year Trump’s deficit was over $1T was the Covid year.

Why don’t say things that take 3 seconds to prove are lies?

Covid was pretty deadly to a group of really sick people. I know a few who died, but they were all already sick.

On the budget deficit…

Biden is adding $1T every 100 days and you’re silent? Seriously?

You literally make no sense.

And you’re making more demonstrably false statements again. The only year Trump’s deficit was over $1T was the Covid year.

Why don’t say things that take 3 seconds to prove are lies?

Everything is deadly to people on heavens doorstep. Be honest and tell fat asses and old people to be careful. That’s fine. Shutting the country down and trying to be the liberal superhero to the rescue isn’t ok, on any level. Ever. Period. You commies baffle me

Everything is deadly to people on heavens doorstep. Be honest and tell fat asses and old people to be careful. That’s fine. Shutting the country down and trying to be the liberal superhero to the rescue isn’t ok, on any level. Ever. Period. You commies baffle me
He did what the health officials advised him to do and made recommendations. But states made the call, not the Feds. Which is why you ran from your boy Newsome like a scalded dog.

And other developed country this side of Sweden locked down way harder.

• Haha
He did what the health officials advised him to do and made recommendations. But states made the call, not the Feds. Which is why you ran from your boy Newsome like a scalded dog.

To borrow a line from the movie Boogie Nights, I've seen better intellectual hygiene on the streets of Calcutta than MDFer. 😂

thats right, trumps an injured lil dove, he always does what the experts tell him to do and not whats in his, and not the countries, best interest. you people are in a cult.

thats right, trumps an injured lil dove, he always does what the experts tell him to do and not whats in his, and not the countries, best interest. you people are in a cult.
A recommendation isn’t an edict.

Edicts are what gov’s like Newsome and Whitmer did.

I know the authoritarian fascist in you wants the President to be a dictator but that’s not how our country works (yet).

• Haha
A recommendation isn’t an edict.

Edicts are what gov’s like Newsome and Whitmer did.

I know the authoritarian fascist in you wants the President to be a dictator but that’s not how our country works (yet).
So he was a helpless dove that didn’t use the cold virus to try and buy his re election!! Hilarious

So he was a helpless dove that didn’t use the cold virus to try and buy his re election!! Hilarious
With what?

A $900 check?

Even you are smarter than this. People couldn't work in blue states because gov's locked their states down and shut down golf courses and caused soy boys to drive their tessy's across the country in small 300 mile increments to live in red states. 🤣

It was meant to help people pay critical bills and buy food, as misguided as it was.

No one ever would trade the state level Covid lockdowns and kids not being allowed to go to school for $900.

• Haha
With what?

A $900 check?

Even you are smarter than this. People couldn't work in blue states because gov's locked their states down and shut down golf courses and caused soy boys to drive their tessy's across the country in small 300 mile increments to live in red states. 🤣

It was meant to help people pay critical bills and buy food, as misguided as it was.

No one ever would trade the state level Covid lockdowns and kids not being allowed to go to school for $900.
lol, he handed out stimi that’s why the governors could keep lockdowns going. He shut the country down and issued stimi checks

lol, he handed out stimi that’s why the governors could keep lockdowns going. He shut the country down and issued stimi checks
He had no power to shut the country down.

And the stimulus was well into the pandemic and something needed to be done to help people in blue states.

Blue state gov’s were not taking the lead from Trump. They locked things down all on their own while they lived their normal lives.

• Haha
He had no power to shut the country down.

And the stimulus was well into the pandemic and something needed to be done to help people in blue states.

Blue state gov’s were not taking the lead from Trump. They locked things down all on their own while they lived their normal lives.
youre right, he is only the president... JFC

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
I know you want dictators, classic liberal commie, but we have states’ rights and Federalism in the representative republic we live in.
nope, trump tried to shut me down, i crushed him, then the american people crushed him. Lets not have a repeat of 2020, for the love of Allah. The american people like freedom.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
nope, trump tried to shut me down, i crushed him, then the american people crushed him. Lets not have a repeat of 2020, for the love of Allah. The american people like freedom.
Find me the shutdown order Trump gave CA. Show my where he decided golf courses should be shut down.

Otherwise, STFU and quit lying to yourself and the board.

Find me the shutdown order Trump gave CA. Show my where he decided golf courses should be shut down.

Otherwise, STFU and quit lying to yourself and the board.
Trump shut the country down then issued trillions in stimi, this is really really simple stuff fats. You can say you agree with the shutdown but you cannot say it wasn’t Trump. March 2020, just the tip.

Trump shut the country down then issued trillions in stimi, this is really really simple stuff fats. You can say you agree with the shutdown but you cannot say it wasn’t Trump. March 2020, just the tip.
Find an EO where he shut down the country. Find an article where he prevented anything except international flights.

Put your money where your mouth is, bring the receipts.

• Haha
Find an EO where he shut down the country. Find an article where he prevented anything except international flights.

Put your money where your mouth is, bring the receipts.
You can live in your own bubble fats. You’re in a cult there is nothing anyone can do to convince a cult member to wake up. He shut the country down sent out trillions in stimi and began operation warp speed at the tax payers expense. March 2020, just the tip. He banned all international travel too.

Reactions: gatorspeed

We actually have a trumpet now arguing trump didn’t shut the country down!!! You cannot make this up folks

You can live in your own bubble fats. You’re in a cult there is nothing anyone can do to convince a cult member to wake up. He shut the country down sent out trillions in stimi and began operation warp speed at the tax payers expense. March 2020, just the tip. He banned all international travel too.
If it's so obvious that I have to live in a bubble to avoid it just post a link to a few articles showing how he locked the entire country down.

If you can't I'll have to assume I'm not the one in the bubble and you're FOS.

It's easy, you found your way here didn't you?

• Haha

We actually have a trumpet now arguing trump didn’t shut the country down!!! You cannot make this up folks
First line in the article:

"President Donald Trump is extending the voluntary national shutdown for a month as sickness and death from the coronavirus pandemic rise in the U.S."

So, he suggested it. Who executed it? Did all states do the same thing, or was each state different? Which states locked down the hardest?

See!? We'll get you there. One article at a time!

• Haha
First line in the article:

"President Donald Trump is extending the voluntary national shutdown for a month as sickness and death from the coronavirus pandemic rise in the U.S."

So, he suggested it. Who executed it? Did all states do the same thing, or was each state different? Which states locked down the hardest?

See!? We'll get you there. One article at a time!
He extended the shutdown fats he issues trillions in stimi so people could be shutdown and not work. He tried to buy the election, like I said you’re in a cult this isn’t complicated at all.

He extended the shutdown fats he issues trillions in stimi so people could be shutdown and not work. He tried to buy the election, like I said you’re in a cult this isn’t complicated at all.
Answer my questions please.

• Haha

Requested? No he shit the country down, banned travel started the mask mandates issued trillions in stimi for people not to work, sent trillions in ppp “loans”. A giant scam as you are now well aware, began operation warp speed with taxpayer money all in an effort to buy the election being our savior. You’re clearly not going to grasp this simple reality. I know you’re in the cult, it’s simply hard for me to believe there are people like you out there that vote! Not good!!

I saw the response and it was EXACTLY as I expected. He doesn't answer questions and just magnifies his position as the board troll. A dead giveaway is the VOLUME of posts as we have seen with other trolls. He is not interested in actual debate and in my opinion, is not worth the effort to engage with, as I will not do. His favorite robotic response is just a laughter emoji, with no effort to provide anything of substance
He is a waste of time.

Requested? No he shit the country down, banned travel started the mask mandates issued trillions in stimi for people not to work, sent trillions in ppp “loans”. A giant scam as you are now well aware, began operation warp speed with taxpayer money all in an effort to buy the election being our savior. You’re clearly not going to grasp this simple reality. I know you’re in the cult, it’s simply hard for me to believe there are people like you out there that vote! Not good!!
Banned international travel, not all travel.

Show me the federal mask mandate. Show me the lockdown order.

Was your experience different in FL vs CA? Why is that if DJT was in charge of locking everything down?

I saw the response and it was EXACTLY as I expected. He doesn't answer questions and just magnifies his position as the board troll. A dead giveaway is the VOLUME of posts as we have seen with other trolls. He is not interested in actual debate and in my opinion, is not worth the effort to engage with, as I will not do. His favorite robotic response is just a laughter emoji, with no effort to provide anything of substance
He is a waste of time.
I answer them you clowns are I a cult you don’t want answers you want confirmation. That’s why you visit those strange websites that serve the slop you’re looking for. I don’t serve slop. Fats doesn’t think the USA was shut down in 2020, he doesn’t think trumps a fiscal raging liberal. He doesn’t like facts. None of you do

@Mdfgator loves debt. Let me know when you start blaming the REAL commie stimi big spender...the one you think is so "cool"

Just the tip. Don’t expect this to go away slick. It’s not going to thanks to 2020, just the tip

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT