ADVERTISEMENT

Conliffe committs, up to #18

Michi-Gator

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2010
Ludington, MI
Good news, very good player at probably the biggest position of need. Also held of UTn here.

Bad news, this is probably the highlight signing. Tomorrow it looks like Slaton amd a handful of plan Bs. A surprise landong of Henderson looks to be about the biggest potential surprise. I am still holding out hope we can sway Wyatt to UF and not let him end up with Chump.

Finally got some size on defense. We have to get Slaton also to help shore that issue up for future years.

Mac better get a class better than # 15 or it will be full meltdown mode probably.

Finally got some size on defense. We have to get Slaton also to help shore that issue up for future years.

Mac better get a class better than # 15 or it will be full meltdown mode probably.

Class in top 15 going to be real close. Conliffe a great get. Slaton will be a Gator, assuming he qualifies. Also going to sign the JUCO DT Young.

Class weaknesses look to be only 2 OL, 1 WR and no real QB. DB weaker than UF norm but I wouldn't say its weak. Adding a nice TE and RB. No studs at LB but I am trusting Randy, he seems to have done nice last year with the 3*'s he found. DE is a little weak but not anywhere a position of high need.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Class in top 15 going to be real close. Conliffe a great get. Slaton will be a Gator, assuming he qualifies. Also going to sign the JUCO DT Young.

Class weaknesses look to be only 2 OL, 1 WR and no real QB. DB weaker than UF norm but I wouldn't say its weak. Adding a nice TE and RB. No studs at LB but I am trusting Randy, he seems to have done nice last year with the 3*'s he found. DE is a little weak but not anywhere a position of high need.

Recruiting the past few years definitely isn't up to standard. I think a class of 15th or worse would add to the pressure on Mac going into 2017 and then the big issue of the offense will be under the microscope again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT