ADVERTISEMENT

Congressional hush money exposed

And…….Clinton had Jeffery at the WHITE HOUSE seventeen times; almost as much time as Biden has spent there; and there is no reliable info that Trump was involved in any child exploitation, like showering with a teenage daughter 😵‍💫
If they could pin Trump ANYWHERE with Epstein..it would have been done 10,000 times already. They tried...but no "cigar"

If they could pin Trump ANYWHERE with Epstein..it would have been done 10,000 times already. They tried...but no "cigar"
Trump actually booted his ass out of Maralago for the reasons we all know. They had a big goose egg on Trump regarding Epstein. Now let's do Bill Clinton. There's a portrait of him in a blue dress on the wall at Pedo Island.

Trump actually booted his ass out of Maralago for the reasons we all know. They had a big goose egg on Trump regarding Epstein. Now let's do Bill Clinton. There's a portrait of him in a blue dress on the wall at Pedo Island.
parsingbill-e1565849248413.jpg

Reactions: dezyDeco
We don’t have to “imagine if it had been FJB…”

WE ALREADY KNOW how that would go down. One way is getting 50-some “intelligence” officials to lie their asses off for Pedo-Joe, by saying it has all the earmarks of “ Russia, Russia, Russia!” again.

Imagine having so much feces-for-brains that you can’t figure it out.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Shocking another echo chamber thread. Fresno you are likely comfy and warm.
The only thing that makes me more curious about you repeatedly poking the bear is Fresno not dropping the banhammer.

I'm glad nobody is reporting you though, because then you know who shows up and starts threatening people.

I really don't understand why certain people don't sit back and collect their rivals check and let the mods do their job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT