ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations, BLM-NFL millionaires! You did it all by yourselves!!

Keep up the great work. @gatordad3

No Longer Primetime: NFL’s Sunday, Monday Night Ratings Crater to New Lows

Great job idiots. Hope you will like your new loyal fanbases that will bandwagon to see who has the cutest uniforms, first transy in uniform and you libs know the rest.

Great job idiots. Hope you will like your new loyal fanbases that will bandwagon to see who has the cutest uniforms, first transy in uniform and you libs know the rest.
Well in their defense the main stream media’s been telling them for years now that this is what Americans want.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: nail1988 and blubo
Only time I ever cheer against the cats is when they play the gators. Otherwise I love big blue
I'll always hate KY jelly basketball!
I hate to admit it, but the 1983-1984 UK hoops team will always be one of my favorite college hoops teams. That was one bad ass roster with Sam Bowie, Mel Turpin, Winston Bennett and Kenny "Sky" Walker.

Great team... great season til they went 3-32 from the field in the second half vs Georgetown in the Final Four.
3-32 is what I remember most about that game. Some dude name Graham lit up UK that night for G Town. Or was it Wingate?

Reactions: nail1988
I'll always hate KY jelly basketball!
I hate to admit it, but the 1983-1984 UK hoops team will always be one of my favorite college hoops teams. That was one bad ass roster with Sam Bowie, Mel Turpin, Winston Bennett and Kenny "Sky" Walker.

i have the actual final four banner they hung in Rupp for that season; that was the campaign during which I attended UK. UK replaced all the Rupp banners in 2003, and I bought that one at auction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT